134a Refrigerant

Old June 24th 05, 07:35 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hillary in the classroom

Hillary Clinton goes to a primary school in Ithaca, New York, to talk
about the world. After her
talk she offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand, and the
senator asks him what
his name is.

"Kenneth."

"And what is your question, Kenneth?"

"I have three questions: First - whatever happened to your medical
health care plan?
Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the
office? And third -
whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White
House?"

Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary Clinton informs the kiddies
that they will continue
after recess.

When they resume Hillary says, "Okay where were we? Oh, that's right,
question time. Who
has a question?"

A different little boy puts his hand up; Hillary points him out and asks
him what his name is.

"Larry."

"And what is your question?"

"I have five questions: First - whatever happened to your medical health
care plan?
Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the
office?
Third - whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the
White House?
Fourth - why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early? And fifth -
what happened to
Kenneth?"

Old June 24th 05, 09:03 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

President George W. Bush, never had anyone killed.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 24th 05, 09:04 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

Old June 25th 05, 02:29 AM
Matt Macchiarolo

That's right. Bin Laden is still running around free.

Old June 25th 05, 04:31 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Some Democrats need an excuse to be in the region. Rather than just
liberation and the twenty years to secure it.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 25th 05, 04:43 AM
Billy Ray

This one is for you Bill...

Off Topic: Hillary in the classroom

[...]

-billy

Old June 25th 05, 06:16 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> > Explain the difference in what?

>=20
> both the epa and noaa are self serving. ive asked you for conclusive=20
> evidence from a credible source and you gave me links with =

"proudliberal" in=20
> the url as a credible source. lol.

Logical fallacy... you don't get to impugn the source,
you have to argue the science. The NOAA stuff
wasn't from anywhere but NOAA, btw.

> >All you posted was the user's manual from
> > your leak detector, and a page from an
> > online HVAC tech course.

>=20
> exactly! links from your ENGINEERS that are actually from WITHIN the =

hvac=20
> industry! they have nothing to gain or lose by the environmental =

issues and=20
> are telling you how to use the tools effectively. both clearly state =

to=20
> check for leaks below the source because refrigerant is heavier than =

air and=20
> falls which is what ive told you from the beginning.

Not science. No mention of ozone layer anywhere.
C'mon, Nate! If what you say is true, then you should
at *least* be able to find some decent links about it.
__
Steve
..

Old June 25th 05, 07:04 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

And we see National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration blame the
solar fluctuations for the ozone hole, too:
http://www.publicaffairs.noaa.gov/wo...fs/soclong.pdf
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 25th 05, 08:38 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> Logical fallacy... you don't get to impugn the source

lol youre basing your statements upon the credibility of the source! if the
source is a self-serving governmental entity its conclusions are suspect at
_best_. give me something conclusive from the scientific community.

> Not science. No mention of ozone layer anywhere.

because it will never reach the ozone. as it clearly stated, it falls
because it is heavier than air.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old June 25th 05, 09:08 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> > Logical fallacy... you don't get to impugn the source

>=20
> lol youre basing your statements upon the credibility of the source! =

if the=20
> source is a self-serving governmental entity its conclusions are =

suspect at=20
> _best_. give me something conclusive from the scientific community.

I already have... the burden is on you.

> > Not science. No mention of ozone layer anywhere.

>=20
> because it will never reach the ozone. as it clearly stated, it falls =

> because it is heavier than air.

The absence of science in your posts is telling...=20
there are no scientists supporting your assertions.
None. You can't post a scientific link that does...
that's why you stonewall. You lose.
__
Steve
..