what time are you all here

Old August 27th 03, 05:12 PM
wobble

Default what time are you all here

what time (GMT) does everyone post here.. im in the Uk and what i post
during the day here seems to get answered overnight..

People here seem to chat which is something i cant do overnight as well

Old August 27th 03, 08:27 PM
Pszemol

"wobble" wrote in message ...
what time (GMT) does everyone post here.. im in the Uk and what i post
during the day here seems to get answered overnight..

People here seem to chat which is something i cant do overnight as well

This is not a chat room. This is a newsgroup.
The most people are from US so this would explain
the biggest activity during US day hours.
Old August 28th 03, 10:50 AM
wobble

Yes i know its not a chat room!
I also know that most people here are in the US!

The reason i was asking was that if you take the 'alternative to aragonite'
thread there are additions posted within 10 mins of each other... thus a
conversation between 2 people can be taken alot further in 1 hour than my
conversation on a topic can if i have to wait overnight for every answer to
every post

You see my point....

Warren

PS before you tell me i aslo know the earth orbits the sun

Old August 28th 03, 02:36 PM
Pszemol

"wobble" wrote in message ...
You see my point....

I see your point, but this is rather a coincidence.
You could expect the most posts apear here when in the
US is afternoon/evening... Then people have the most free time.

PS before you tell me i aslo know the earth orbits the sun

I am not so sure about it... :-))
This is very relative and one could tell you that Sun is
orbiting the Earth... :-))
Old August 28th 03, 05:53 PM
wobble

Damn thats the middle of the night here.. oh well ill plod along

Actually your right.. from a static position.. here in my chair the sun
rises over there and sets over there (i was pointing) therefore it seems to
be moving around me, im told this is wrong but to me it looks right

Much like reefkeeping eh, collate information and draw your own conclusions
based upon what has worked ofr you

realativity eh

spelling eh

Wobble

Old August 30th 03, 01:02 AM
Glenn R. Holmes

Then you get the North American East coast and West coast posters. There
are 3-4 hours(depending)time difference between them.
Just think. You post; go to bed and get a good nap; then wake up to all
the answers, waiting for you in your inbox. (typed with a wide grin)
Glenn