spike praises binladen??

Old June 18th 05, 12:04 AM

Default spike praises binladen??

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 23:17:36 -0700, Spike > wrote:

>I understand you view, but it's much like 9/11. Osama actually won
>that round in a BIG way. Why? Because we actually have had to change
>our way of life. Hurc is trying to force us to bend to his will. If
>everyone would totally ignore, and killfile him every time he raises
>his ugly head, we wouldn't have to change anything. But people just
>can't seem to totally ignore him, and the rest of the trolls as well.

considering he crippled your economy
with your own 3 PASSENGER aircraft
got all the yankees scared and on heightened alert
was taught by the usa
president bush is a business partner with the binladen company
<weapons CARLYLE GROUP>
usa funded the taliban
draged ya into a war that ya cant win , and cant afford
in both $$$$ and LIVES

i think he did pretty good
and bush made a lot of $$$$$ tooooooo