turbonator

Old August 3rd 05, 06:13 AM
Spike

naturally. How else would I make my point.... LOL Actually, you are
correct, and I honestly noted it when I wrote it, and posted it
anyway. : )

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 00:55:36 -0400, Kidd Andersson
> wrote:

>Spike wrote:
>
>> Your "generality" was a no problemo situation. Kidd came in later I
>> think. But, it makes me feel better that someone else picked up on it
>> being to generalized. It's not just you. People in general tend to
>> generalize things.

>Spike, you just generalized that people tend to generalize things... "in
>general" of course.
>
>My head hurts.
>
>K.

Spike
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40
16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial
225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country,
I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it."
-JFK Inaugural Address
Old August 3rd 05, 06:14 AM
Spike

Jim Jones?

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 00:53:07 -0400, Kidd Andersson

Old August 3rd 05, 06:18 AM
Kidd Andersson

Spike wrote:

> I provided an example. The rest of your quotes appear to follow in the
> same vein. You are not apparently dealing in facts as you claim, but
> in propaganda. The truth twisted to serve your personal agenda.

This is why I posted my other comment. I'm aware that I have this
looking through rose colored glasses problem and try my damnedest to get
through my day viewing the world's atrocities in my peripheral vision.
I'm the happy happy joy joy type of person. This doesn't mean I don't
acknowledge what's going on around me. I'm fairly observant.
That being said, I KNOW there are people that are really this ignorant
and fanatical and.. well... intellectually lacking. But I STILL don't
want to believe it!
How does natural selection miss these people?

I don't understand why some feel the need to misconstrue, twist facts
and try to make a case for their ****ed up view on things with lies. I
learned a long time ago that there are some people who have their own
issues going on in their head, so they pick a popular topic, learn as
much as they can about it and use it to make themselves interesting or
important. Politics is one of the favorite things among these people.
These are usually the people that come up with hair brained ideas and
schemes full of holes and lies and do their best to try and convince
everyone they're right.

Why are we wasting our breath on them? Aren't there bigger and better
battles to be fought and won?

K.
Old August 3rd 05, 06:26 AM
Kidd Andersson

Spike wrote:

> On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 00:51:54 -0400, Kidd Andersson
> > wrote:

> And yet, in other cultures, kids sleep with their parents or others
> right up until they pass the test for manhood/womanhood with no
> apparent ill affects. Indeed, those kids become more an integral part
> of the whole, with far less interpersonal conflict (within their own
> groups), and, at an earlier age have become more independent that
> children in western cultures.
> Spike

In other cultures. Where every single day is completely seperate from
our culture. Where wearing a 3 ft cone on your prick is daily life.
Stretching your neck until your muscles can no longer hold your head up
on your own is part of growing up. (And I'm not necessarily saying those
are bad, just different than our neck of the woods)
My point is, different cultures have different effects on children and
how they grow up. The stories they tell, the values they instill and the
way they rear their kids is not the same as me or John or Mary down the
street raise our kids. Hell, I don't even raise my daughter the way Mary
or John raise their kids but our kids are exposed to different things
than other cultures are. Each is different, and each have their own ways
of dealing with things. What a child needs here, a child on the other
side of the world may not need and vice versa.
One thing is universal though and that's love. My kid gets more than her
share of it.

K.
Old August 3rd 05, 06:52 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

Kidd Andersson wrote:

>> I see you are very unlearned in the area of kookdom. It is not
>> theirs to be rational. I have showed this guys posts to left wing
>> Democrats who dislike W enough to truly believe that Gore would have
>> been better, but that both are bottom of the barrel. These particular
>> people read two of his postings and immediately referred to him as a
>> total loon. One said "OMG, Really, we don't need people like that
>> trying to "help" us. The Democratic party has enough trouble right
>> now...." Kind of the way many Republicans feel about the fanatical
>> Christians.
>>

> You do realize my post was directed at Hank and not you, right?
>
> K.

Yup. Re-read it and quit thinking of it as an insult and look at it
as a learning experience. The first time Hankie spewed in this group, I
was a kook virgin too. I had only frequented this and about 2 other
groups. I had never see the likes of lunatics such as Hank, Moris and
<gasp!> Free Speech Store. Give that last guy a run through Google and
see what you come up with. That one alone will get you a quaint couple
of weeks of reading material.

My point is you probably won't know this without some background,
But you can not ever reason with someone like him. He will never agree
and anyone who does not 100% agree with everything he says, warped as it
may be; will be considered to be nothing less than a baby murderer. As I
said I know staunch Liberals who have read his posts and called him a
lunatic.

--

"Gullible is a misdemeanor - stupid is a felony...
clueless gets you committed..." - JG
Old August 3rd 05, 06:54 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

Kidd Andersson wrote:
> Joe wrote:
>

>> I already clarified my glittering generality in another post to Spike,
>> but as I told him, I think you get what I mean. Jackson's a sick mf IMO.

> Yeah I caught that after the fact. I'm always a day late and a buck
> short. Story of my life.
> I agree with you completely. He's a sick ****er and I FIRMLY believe he
> was guilty as hell. Come on. Who else but a nut like him could come up
> with Jesus Juice??
>
> K.

Jimmy Swaggart?

Old August 3rd 05, 06:56 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

Kidd Andersson wrote:

> One thing is universal though and that's love. My kid gets more than her
> share of it.
>
> K.

So... how bout that Turbonator, huh??

Old August 3rd 05, 06:58 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

Spike wrote:
> Jim Jones?

I'll see your Jim Jones and a Jimmy Swaggart, and I rais ya TWO
Jerry Falwels!!

Old August 3rd 05, 08:27 AM
Garth Almgren

Around 8/2/2005 10:56 PM, WindsorFox[SS] wrote:

> Kidd Andersson wrote:
>
>> One thing is universal though and that's love. My kid gets more than
>> her share of it.
>>
>> K.

> So... how bout that Turbonator, huh??

Crap. Gen-u-ine 100% pure snake oil.

--
/ Garth - '83 GL V6stang Hatch <Former MW #7> \
| My V6stang: http://www.v6stang.com/v6stang |
Old August 3rd 05, 07:08 PM
Spike

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 00:27:32 -0700, Garth Almgren >
wrote:

>Around 8/2/2005 10:56 PM, WindsorFox[SS] wrote:
>
>> Kidd Andersson wrote:
>>
>>> One thing is universal though and that's love. My kid gets more than
>>> her share of it.
>>>
>>> K.

>> So... how bout that Turbonator, huh??

>Crap. Gen-u-ine 100% pure snake oil.

It's not snake oil. I know. Snake oil is on aisle 3 in the lubricant
selection. : ) I think you'll find the Turbonator on the back wall
next to the trash bin...on the same rack with the fans that increase
your speed by acting like aircraft propellors. By the way... DON'T
put one of THOSE on backwards!!!! : 0 )