ORPHAN CAR DISCUSSION

Old January 12th 09, 09:21 PM posted to rec.autos.misc,soc.men,misc.legal,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
Kent Wills

Default ORPHAN CAR DISCUSSION DAVID MOORE INTERNET STALKER

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:44:54 GMT, " krp" > wrote:

[....]

>>> Megan who?

>> Your daughter Megan, who has communicated with me in the past.

>YEAH RIGHT! You claim to communicate with all sorts of people, of yourse you
>are LYING, but who is counting?

I don't KNOW if Megan and David have ever been in contact with
each other. It certainly is possible.
David has posted information that would be consistent with his
having been in contact. While it is possible he was lying and just
made up what he posted, no one has been able to offer anything to
counter his posts.

>>>More of your claims to be talking to EVERY relative I have
>>>Davey including a LONG DEAD ex wife? Daily contact?

>> I've never made any such claim.

> Sure you regularly claim to have spoken with BOTH of my former wives, my
>present wife and ALL my daughters. Of course, you are LYING!

He's claimed to have been in contact with some of them in the
past. I've seen nothing from him claiming daily contact with any of
your ex-wives or children.
You alone claim he has daily contact. You've offered nothing to
support your claim.

>>> With 8 YEARS of trying you can't even come close to spelling her name
>>> right, YET you CLAIM to be
>>>talking to her almost EVERY DAY.

>> I've never made any such claim.

> LOADS of times Davey. GHlad to see you NOW admit you never did!

He's stated he's not made your drunken claims many, many times.
BTW, it was **ME** who spelled her name wrong. Your drunken
delusions may cause you to think David and I are the same person, but
we're not.

><snicker> KEEP YOUR LIES STRAIGHT NOW DAVEY!

That's *almost* funny, coming from you.

> BETTER QUESTION: Why dsid YOU feel compelled to post your attack iun
>ther cares newsgriuo, STALKER?

How can David be a stalker? You DEMANDED he find and make public
information about you.
You were too stupid to see a point of attack in his doing what
you wanted. You could have used his doing what you ordered as
evidence, if not proof, that David will do anything and everything you
demand of him.
Sadly, that chance has passed.

>>> Oh Davey because in those newsgroups you love to PLAY being VICTIM. I
>>>think people should SEE your bull**** chasing ME all over the internet as
>>>you WHINE liker a baby saying I am stalking YOU!

>> I rarely post to soc.men or misc.legal, except in direct response to lies
>> you post into those groups. Nor do I post to chi.general....you routinely
>> add that newsgroup due to your erroneous belief that I live near Chicago.

> Almost EVERY DAY Davey bull****ter. You still believe that "GOD" has
>called you to this mission you have with me, what a SAD SAD case you are
>Moore.

Outside of the mental illness you've twice, that I know of,
claimed to have as a result of your alcoholism, David's not claimed to
be on a mission from God. You alone claim he is.
If he has made such a claim, post the MID(s) and/or Google
link(s) to such post(s).

>>> Moore you are LYING AGAIN!

>> No, I'm not.

> The truly pathetic part, Davey is that you no longer even know when you
>are LYING!

Everyone can KNOW when you are. Your fingers are on the
keyboard.

>>> For YEARS you have been making the claim that
>>>"MEGAN TOLD ME" your other daughters "told me" you ex wives "told me"
>>>"Barbara told me" and on and on. I have you 10 questions you could ask
>>>Megan. You said she READS allx of this crap.

>> No, I didn't. I said that the saw http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com and got in touch
>> with me.

> Sure Davey - as always you are an INNOCENT VICTIM! POOR POOR DAVEY
>MOORE.

How, in reality and NOT in the drunken fantasy world your
alcoholism (unless you lied) created, does members of your family
contacting David make him a victim?

>>> Yet you STILL in EIGHT YEARS can't answer ONE.

>> Megan didn't contact me eight years ago. She contacted me after she was
>> out of your abusive household.

> You STILL can't answer even ONE of the 10 questions. SURELY siunce you
>claim to talk to Megan almost EDVERY DAY often several times a day,

When has he made such a claim? That they were in contact in the
past doesn't mean they are in daily, or almost daily, contact now.

>ANY you
>claim she reads everything I post EVERYWHERE - you think that as your
>CLOSEST friend she'd give you the answer to just ONE of the 10 questions. Of
>course, IF you are lying your ass off, you'll find 10,000 excuses why you
>won't answer.

Actually, I saw him answer the one about the horse. You, as
expected, said he was wrong.
There is no way for me to KNOW if he was correct about the horse
or not. Contrary to your claim, I'm not in contact with Megan so
confirming would be, at best, difficult. Especially since her MySpace
page is gone.
That you claimed he was wrong doesn't mean much, since you would
freely lie if he was correct.

>>> I even gave the correct answers to a neutral party in
>>>advance so you coujldn't WHINE as you ALWAYS DO SISSYBOY, that I made up
>>>the
>>>answers. Cerainly BY NOW she would ahve told you the answer to at leat ONE
>>>of the 10. And you always have a laundry list of EXCUSES why you can't
>>>answer them,

>> I've never made any such "excuses." I stated, quite plainly, that I
>> wasn't
>> going to play your childish game regarding irrelevant matters such as the
>> name of her cat. Having likely been emotionally, physically and sexually
>> abused by you for most of her life, she probably would rather forget about
>> you instead of answering a list of stupid questions.

> Nor will you offer ANY pfroof (which you CLAIM to have) of ANY of the
>above.

He's never claimed to have proof. Only Megan's claims.
Her claims would be testimony, not evidence, so there is no way
her claims could be viewed as proof.

>WHY, DAVEY, WHY would she not give YOU - her HERO, somehting to blow
>the man YOU SAY she HATES away like the name of her cat, her first horse
>etc? HUH DAVEY? Your "not playing chilish games" is your standard EXCUSE
>for ducking the question.

He answered the question about the horse. Why are you LYING and
saying he didn't?

>>> like you do with everything else. Liike your claim I have
>>>dozens of DUI's. Florida's public records law would have them listed. HOW
>>>COME there are NONE there Davey? Every time you can't prove your SHBIT you
>>>claim things like I "had them nuked."

>> I never claimed you had "dozens" of DUIs. I did post proof** that you
>> received a DUI in Florida in the month of November.

> Sorry Davey NO "proof" at all.

By your standards, he offered absolute proof.
If the picture you stole from the wayback machine, the one of
"Ashley" proves he was linked to Terri in some romantic way, then the
picture of the woman over the toilet proves you were arrested for a
DUI.
Do you see the point David was, and is, making?

>Moore you DUNCE - Florida is a PUBLIC
>RECORDS STATE if I got a DUI it would be there.

Did he claim you got it in Florida. I don't recall his naming any
state.

>How come it isn't? Did I
>ahve it NUKED? (Your standard WHINING EXCUSE when you can't prove your
>claims.)

Odd that you alone have seen him make this claim.
Well, he did accurately mention that you nuked your rape threat.
You not only admitted to authoring the threat, but defended it until
you nuked it.

>You have claimed MANY times that I am a "Registered sex offender in
>Wisconsin and Florida."

When has he made such a claim?

> BOTH STATES - you MORON - have their regiostries ON
>LINE. What's your SISSY EXCUSE today for my name not being on them? Did I
>have my listing "NUKED" Davey?

When, outside of your inebriated delusions, has he made such a
claim?

>>> So YOU say with nothing but your CLAIMS, Mr. Bull**** artrist.

>> http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/aliases.html contains proof.

> Not at all Davey, mostly your manufactured **** that doesn't verify at
>all.

The proof is there for anyone with an interest to see.

>>> Not QUITE accurate, but he was bigoted.

>> The apple certainly didn't fall far from the tree, considering your
>> documented history of racism.

> Moore YOU were the author of 100% of the anonymous racist posts and you
>have been trying to pin YOUR racist bull**** insanity on me for a decade.

When I checked to see if your posts were going to ascps after you
claimed they weren't (they were, BTW), I saw where you had sent some
hate posts. You screwed up in two ways.
1) You left your nym, krp, in the name section.
2) You allowed the MID to include The A-Team name.
You were in such a hurry to forges hate posts that you failed to
note that you forgot to change some of the information. Oops.

>DENOUNCE them. I have repeatedly challenegd YOU to do the same. You ALWAYS
>have an excuse for NOT denoucing racism. For NOT condemning Aryan groups and
>the **** they stand for. Whyizzit Davey? Maybe the "blood oath" you took
>when you were still a Marine and Joined the Aryan Nation?

If he took such an oath, why isn't he dead? His wife would NEVER
be confused with a woman who fits the "white" demographic.
While reprehensible in their views, groups like The Aryan Nation
do have the right to exist and express their views. Just like you.
The proof of your views regarding race can be seen at:

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/race.html

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/racism.html

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/polish.html

[...]

>>> Sure stalker. You claim to KNOW all the details. More DAVID MOORE
>>>BULL****.

>> Are you now denying your bankruptcy?

> Why would *I* do that Davey? You TRY to deny YOURS.

There's ZERO evidence, let alone proof, that David has even filed
for, let alone been granted, a bankruptcy.
All we have are your claims. Given that 95% or better of your
claims are proved to be lies, I doubt anyone will accept your claims
as testimony, let alone evidence or proof.

>I had HUGE bills
>left to me by the divorce.

That required, years later, you seek bankruptcy protection.
Since, according to you, you make more in an hour than most of us
make in a year, you should have had no trouble paying what you owed.

>YOUR EXCUSE? Davey, lots of people especially
>TODAY are falling into bankruptcy.

That's one of the few honest things you've ever posted.

>IF you hadn't paid attention - the
>economy is in the toilet. Thanks largely to an INCOMPETENT administration
>that fiddled while Rome was burning.

And it's going to get worse before it gets better.

>>> Again so tghe people you have duped into thinking you are a POOR
>>>INNOCENT VICTIM can SEE the **** you pull. Like your stupid attempts to
>>>harass Clara Boggs. Too bad, Moore, you are too STUPID to know she and
>>>Chip
>>>changed that account YEARS ago because of your STALKING and HARASSMENT.

>> I've never harassed anyone, and don't know who "Clara Boggs" is.

> Sure you have Davey. For YEARS, along with Judy McLinn and MANY MANY
>others. Sadly I am only ONE of your "MARKS."

You're the one who attacks people with proved lies, Pangborn.

"We'd like to arrange for YOUR rape..."
--Kenneth Robert Pangborn of KRP Consulting, from an argument with a
woman on the talk.rape newsgroup
He admits to authoring the threat he
http://groups.google.com/group/milw....68b8085d0ee5b5
Old January 13th 09, 09:16 AM posted to rec.autos.misc,soc.men,misc.legal
Kent Wills

On 13 Jan 2009 05:23:12 -0000, freedom
> wrote:

[snips for brevity]

>>> Your daughter Megan, who has communicated with me in the past.

>>YEAH RIGHT! You claim to communicate with all sorts of people, of yourse you
>>are LYING, but who is counting?

>I'm counting.
>
>Times you've proven that I've lied about anything: zero.
>
>Number of groups you've now needlessly crossposted this thread into: four.
>
>Why not chi.general? Or am I not living there this week? ROFL

Who is your travel agent? I want to use the same person.
If, as Kenny-Bob claims, you can't afford a Big Mac, yet are able
to do all the traveling his paranoia demands, you must get some great
deals. I want them too.
Oh wait, Kenny-Bob's been lying. Shucks!

>>> I've never made any such claim.

>> Sure you regularly claim to have spoken with BOTH of my former wives, my
>>present wife and ALL my daughters.

>I've never made any such claim. I did state that I'd communicated with
>your youngest daughter.

In Kenny-Bob's pickled mind, that's the same thing.
You see, at one time or another, all had the same last name,
Pangborn. As such, if you speak with one, you MUST speak with all.
It's common with Gregborn Logic™.

>>Of course, you are LYING!

>I would be if I'd made the claim above. However, you're lying when you say
>that I made it.

Kenny-Bob doesn't really like truth. In fact, he HATES it and
only uses honesty when doing so will fit his agenda of the moment.

>>> I've never made any such claim.

>> LOADS of times Davey. GHlad to see you NOW admit you never did!
>><snicker> KEEP YOUR LIES STRAIGHT NOW DAVEY!

>Getting flustered, Ken?
>
>As I'm not lying about anything, I don't have to worry about keeping lies
>straight.

That's what get Kenny-Bob caught most of the time. He tells so
many lies, he can't recall what he said in any of them. Because of
this, he frequently exposes his own lies.

>> BETTER QUESTION: Why dsid YOU feel compelled to post your attack iun
>>ther cares newsgriuo, STALKER?

>Care to translate into English?
>
>Are you drunk-posting?

He did claim his mental illness is the result of his alcoholism.
At least twice.
One of his claims is used as one of my sigs from time to time.
It is possible he was lying, though I can't think of any reason
for him to have done so. He's offered no explanation.

>Better not get behind the wheel, or you'll end up
>with another DUI, like the one you got** in November 2008 and are awaiting
>trial for.

I don't think he's smart enough to understand the point you're
making.
On an unrelated (more or less) note, did you see when I posted
the details of Gregory "G'Tard" Hanson's OWI?
I didn't even need to use Gregborn Logic™ to prove it. I just
copies the text and posted it, in strict compliance with G'Tard's
standards and posting rules.

[...]

>>> No, I'm not.

>> The truly pathetic part, Davey is that you no longer even know when you
>>are LYING!

>Projection noted.

I note he failed to answer the question you asked.

>>> No, I didn't. I said that the saw http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com and
>>> got in touch
>>> with me.

>> Sure Davey - as always you are an INNOCENT VICTIM! POOR POOR DAVEY
>>MOORE.

>Now why did you alter that URL? Rhetorical question...everyone knows that
>it's because you desperately want people to keep from reading the truth.

It stands as further proof that he's none too smart. He thinks
if he alters it in his replies, no one will be able to visit the Truth
Site. Of course, all he manages to do is draw attention to it.
If someone is reading his replies, they'll want to know what is
missing in the URL. This will end up leading them to the Truth Site.

>>> Megan didn't contact me eight years ago. She contacted me after she was
>>> out of your abusive household.

>> You STILL can't answer even ONE of the 10 questions.

>Yup, that's right. Not one! You've beaten me, what can I say? And yet,
>your professional reputation is still in the toilet.

I recall you naming the horse. I don't know if you were correct
in your answer.

>> SURELY siunce you
>>claim to talk to Megan almost EDVERY DAY often several times a day, ANY you
>>claim she reads everything I post EVERYWHERE - you think that as your
>>CLOSEST friend she'd give you the answer to just ONE of the 10 questions. Of
>>course, IF you are lying your ass off, you'll find 10,000 excuses why you
>>won't answer.

>I've never made any claim even remotely similar to what you're babbling.

Kenny-Bob's alcohol induced (unless he lied) mental illness has
him stating people have made all sorts of claims they never made.
When asked for anything that would support or prove the claims were
made, he whines about it, projecting the tantrum he's having onto
others.

[...]

>>> I've never made any such "excuses." I stated, quite plainly, that I
>>> wasn't
>>> going to play your childish game regarding irrelevant matters such as the
>>> name of her cat. Having likely been emotionally, physically and sexually
>>> abused by you for most of her life, she probably would rather forget about
>>> you instead of answering a list of stupid questions.

>> Nor will you offer ANY pfroof (which you CLAIM to have) of ANY of the
>>above.

>Proof that I declined to play your childish "name that cat" game? It's
>right here in black and white.

Don't associate black and white with Kenny the Bigot. He doesn't
like black and white being together.

[...]

>> HUH DAVEY? Your "not playing chilish games" is your standard EXCUSE
>>for ducking the question.

>I've never used such an "excuse," as you call it, for any other topic. In
>every other case, I've nailed your fat ass to the wall on your lies so
>badly that you've become the laughingstock of usenet. I simply refuse to
>bother your victim Megan with such idiotic matters. Especially since, even
>if I got the accurate answers to all ten questions, you'd simply lie and
>say they were wrong.

When you named the horse, he said you were wrong.
It's beyond my ability to know if you were correct or not, but I
predicted that Kenny-Bob would state you were wrong.
No matter what, he would claim it.

>>> I never claimed you had "dozens" of DUIs. I did post proof** that you
>>> received a DUI in Florida in the month of November.

>> Sorry Davey NO "proof" at all. Moore you DUNCE - Florida is a PUBLIC
>>RECORDS STATE if I got a DUI it would be there. How come it isn't?

>It's possible that it takes time for the state or the county to upload
>their records online. Nevertheless, I proved** that you received a DUI in
>the month of November, 2008.

Again, Kenny-Bob's mind will NEVER be able to comprehend the point
you're making.

>>Did I
>>ahve it NUKED? (Your standard WHINING EXCUSE when you can't prove your
>>claims.) You have claimed MANY times that I am a "Registered sex offender in
>>Wisconsin and Florida."

>No, I haven't.

I've been unable to find any such post from anyone. All I've ever
been able to find are posts from Kenny-Bob claiming others have stated
he is.
[...]

>>> http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/aliases.html contains proof.

>> Not at all Davey, mostly your manufactured **** that doesn't verify at
>>all.

>Then why did you cowardly alter the URL?

Because he knows the bulk of the documentation consists of his
own writings. As such, he knows that the proof presented on the site
can't be countered.

[...]

>>> The apple certainly didn't fall far from the tree, considering your
>>> documented history of racism.

>> Moore YOU were the author of 100% of the anonymous racist posts

>You were proven to have authored them. When you were caught, your excuses
>were laughable.

Altered time stamps, you posting from the International date
line, etc.

> and you
>>have been trying to pin YOUR racist bull**** insanity on me for a decade. I
>>DENOUNCE them. I have repeatedly challenegd YOU to do the same. You ALWAYS
>>have an excuse for NOT denoucing racism. For NOT condemning Aryan groups and
>>the **** they stand for. Whyizzit Davey? Maybe the "blood oath" you took
>>when you were still a Marine and Joined the Aryan Nation?

>I never took any such "oath." Again, given my wife's ethnic background,
>anyone in the know is laughing at the idiocy of your claims.

I'm wondering why, given that no one would confuse your wife with
a woman who fits the "white" demographic, you've not been killed. If,
as Kenny-Bob claims, you took such an oath, you should be dead.

[...]
[...]

>>> Are you now denying your bankruptcy?

>> Why would *I* do that Davey?

>You deny everything, even when it's already been proved. A perfect example
>is your TCDLA membership.

I'm wondering what happened to his new 2008 SUV. It seems to have
not made the list.

[...]

>> Davey, lots of people especially
>>TODAY are falling into bankruptcy. IF you hadn't paid attention - the
>>economy is in the toilet. Thanks largely to an INCOMPETENT administration
>>that fiddled while Rome was burning.

>Then it's irrelevant whether I've had a bankruptcy. Why, then, do you keep
>lying and claiming that I had one?

Because Kenny-Bob HATES honesty. He has the ability to be
honest, and will grudgingly use it if it will serve his agenda, but he
doesn't like it.

[...]

>>> I've never harassed anyone, and don't know who "Clara Boggs" is.

>> Sure you have Davey. For YEARS, along with Judy McLinn and MANY MANY
>>others. Sadly I am only ONE of your "MARKS."

>Projection noted.

He does that a lot. Accuses others of actions he's been proved
to have committed.

>http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com
>The truth about Kenneth Pangborn, who supports convicted child sex
>criminals
>
>"[I have] [n]ever had [any] standing in the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer's
>Association or AN Y connection to them."
>- --Ken Pangborn in a usenet post on January 1, 2009, denying affiliation
>with the TCDLA, to whom he provided bogus educational credentials. His lie
>is disproved he
>http://web.archive.org/web/200608220...e/experts/inde
>x.shtml
>
>"Some photo of some girl without even any documentation on THAT only proves
>that YOU are a PSYCHO! A really STUPID one at that!"
>- --Ken Pangborn, admitting to being a "stupid" "psycho" in message-ID

Me:
>> Outside of your drunken stupor, and the mental illness you have
>> admitted it caused, I'm not a justice.

Kenneth Robert Pangborn:
>NO **** SHERLOCK!

Kenneth Robert Pangborn, claiming his mental illness is a result of
his alcoholism.
See Message-ID: >
Old January 13th 09, 11:24 AM posted to rec.autos.misc,soc.men,misc.legal,chi.general,alt.support.child-protective-services
krp

DAVID MOORE PSYCHO STALKER
"freedom" > wrote in message

>>> Your daughter Megan, who has communicated with me in the past.

>>YEAH RIGHT! You claim to communicate with all sorts of people, of yourse
>>you
>>are LYING, but who is counting?

> I'm counting.

Everyone KNOWS that Davey. ALl day and all night for 11 YEARS!

> Number of groups you've now needlessly crossposted this thread into:
> four.
> Why not chi.general? Or am I not living there this week? ROFL

No Davey you STILL live in Calumet City a Chicago suburb.

>>> I've never made any such claim.

>> Sure you regularly claim to have spoken with BOTH of my former wives,
>> my
>>present wife and ALL my daughters.

> I've never made any such claim. I did state that I'd communicated with
> your youngest daughter.

And my wife and ex wife. PLUS in the past you claimed you had spoken to
my brother, and ALL of my other daughters. Moore your lies are endless, you
even lie about your lies.

>>Of course, you are LYING!

> I would be if I'd made the claim above. However, you're lying when you
> say
> that I made it.

How many different spellings have you used for my first wife's name. the
DEAD ONE you have claimed to have near DAILY conmtact with for YEARS? With
all your attempts you never never come within a MILE of spelling it right,
IDIOT!

>>> I've never made any such claim.

>> LOADS of times Davey. GHlad to see you NOW admit you never did!
>><snicker> KEEP YOUR LIES STRAIGHT NOW DAVEY!

> Getting flustered, Ken?

No Davey - the word you are looking for is "AMUSED."

> As I'm not lying about anything, I don't have to worry about keeping lies
> straight.

Well apparently you don't worry about keeping your lies straight, you
never do!

>> BETTER QUESTION: Why did YOU feel compelled to post your attack in
>> the care newsgroup, STALKER?

> Care to translate into English?

Care to do another post edit Davey?

> Are you drunk-posting? Better not get behind the wheel, or you'll end up
> with another DUI, like the one you got** in November 2008 and are awaiting
> trial for.

PROOF Moore? This lifetime? Florida has a PUBLIC RECORDS law. IF I had
one - EVER - it'd be there? Since it is NOT - care to explain? Oh! Let's
see! Trot out excuse # 12, that I "had it NUKED!" That dodger alweays works
with the incredibly weak minded, doesn't it Davey? Sorry Moore, I have never
liked the taste of alcohol. If the beer industry counted on me, don't know
that less than a six pack in over 50 years would be profitable for them. For
the distilleries that make hard liquor even IF you count the rum used in egg
nog by the dairies, a cup over 50 years? Wine - a glass in over 50 years.
Maybe if I had them all on the same day it could have me flat on my ass. But
of the two of us Davey - you could easily drink me under the table. From
what I am told by your ex wife, you drink more in any WEEK than I have in
over 50 years.

>>> I rarely post to soc.men or misc.legal, except in direct response to
>>> lies
>>> you post into those groups. Nor do I post to chi.general....you
>>> routinely
>>> add that newsgroup due to your erroneous belief that I live near
>>> Chicago.

>> Almost EVERY DAY Davey bull****ter. You still believe that "GOD" has
>>called you to this mission you have with me, what a SAD SAD case you are
>>Moore.

>>> No, I'm not.

>> The truly pathetic part, Davey is that you no longer even know when
>> you are LYING!

> Projection noted.

Yours!

>>> No, I didn't. I said that the saw http://www.aboutken and got in touch
>>> with me.

Moore - do you have the faintest understanding that your attack website
stands as PROOF that you suffer from "Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?"
A very serious caswe of it.

>> Sure Davey - as always you are an INNOCENT VICTIM! POOR POOR DAVEY
>>MOORE.

> Now why did you alter that URL? Rhetorical question...everyone knows that
> it's because you desperately want people to keep from reading the truth.

Truth? On YOUR website? Surely you jest. It's a collection of your own
writings, subtle alterations of things I have written, your psychotic
conclusions, and your outright forgeries to me. Listen carefully Davey -
that website STANDS as PROOF that you suffer from a VERY serious case of
obsessive compulsive disorder.

>>> Megan didn't contact me eight years ago. She contacted me after she was
>>> out of your abusive household.

>> You STILL can't answer even ONE of the 10 questions.

> Yup, that's right. Not one! You've beaten me, what can I say? And yet,
> your professional reputation is still in the toilet.

Is it Davey? Lots of people don't agree with you despite your INSANE
attempts at harassing them.

Amusing to see you finally ADMIT your claims are bull****.

>>> I've never made any such "excuses." I stated, quite plainly, that I
>>> wasn't
>>> going to play your childish game regarding irrelevant matters such as
>>> the
>>> name of her cat. Having likely been emotionally, physically and
>>> sexually
>>> abused by you for most of her life, she probably would rather forget
>>> about
>>> you instead of answering a list of stupid questions.

>> Nor will you offer ANY pfroof (which you CLAIM to have) of ANY of the
>>above.

> Proof that I declined to play your childish "name that cat" game? It's
> right here in black and white.

Because YOU type something you tyhink it is proof.

>>WHY, DAVEY, WHY would she not give YOU - her HERO, somehting to blow
>>the man YOU SAY she HATES away like the name of her cat, her first horse
>>etc?

> Because I haven't bothered her with such stupid matters.

But Davey, YOU claimed on dozens of occasions that she READS everything
I post. (Another reason for crossposting) surely she woulkd ahve seen my
questions and RUSHED to aid her HERO???? That is IF a fukkking word you have
said were true! Alas, it isn't! So Davey N O rescue on the horizon, you can
just keep making excuses.

>> HUH DAVEY? Your "not playing chilish games" is your standard EXCUSE
>>for ducking the question.

> I've never used such an "excuse," as you call it, for any other topic. In
> every other case, I've nailed your fat ass to the wall on your lies so
> badly that you've become the laughingstock of usenet. I simply refuse to
> bother your victim Megan with such idiotic matters. Especially since,
> even
> if I got the accurate answers to all ten questions, you'd simply lie and
> say they were wrong.

Davey you duck the questions and RUN like a screaming baby. Davey I gave
the answers to a neutral party. IF you got them right, he would have said
so. Of course if you got them wrong. .. . well we both KNOW what would
happen and THAT is why you have nothing but empty EXCUSES little boy.

>>> I never claimed you had "dozens" of DUIs. I did post proof** that you
>>> received a DUI in Florida in the month of November.

>> Sorry Davey NO "proof" at all. Moore you DUNCE - Florida is a PUBLIC
>>RECORDS STATE if I got a DUI it would be there. How come it isn't?

> It's possible that it takes time for the state or the county to upload
> their records online. Nevertheless, I proved** that you received a DUI in
> the month of November, 2008.

God, Davey, when I got a speediing ticket you POSTED the link the SAME
DAY! Youj ALLEGED Davey you didn't "PROVE" jack****t!

>>Did I have it NUKED? (Your standard WHINING EXCUSE when you can't prove
>>your
>>claims.) You have claimed MANY times that I am a "Registered sex offender
>>in
>>Wisconsin and Florida."

> No, I haven't.

Can't remember your lies DAVEY? Need some replays?

>>> http://www.aboutken/aliases.html contains proof.

>> Not at all Davey, mostly your manufactured **** that doesn't verify at
>> all.

> Then why did you cowardly alter the URL?

Do you believe I am under some obligation to repeat YOUR BULL****,
Moore? Are you THAT insane?

>>> The apple certainly didn't fall far from the tree, considering your
>>> documented history of racism.

>> Moore YOU were the author of 100% of the anonymous racist posts

> You were proven to have authored them. When you were caught, your excuses
> were laughable.
>
> and you
>>have been trying to pin YOUR racist bull**** insanity on me for a decade.
>>DENOUNCE them. I have repeatedly challenegd YOU to do the same. You ALWAYS
>>have an excuse for NOT denoucing racism. For NOT condemning Aryan groups
>>and
>>the **** they stand for. Whyizzit Davey? Maybe the "blood oath" you took
>>when you were still a Marine and Joined the Aryan Nation?

> I never took any such "oath." Again, given my wife's ethnic background,
> anyone in the know is laughing at the idiocy of your claims.

Moore I have seen photos of BOTH of your wives - they are white enough
to be Klan members IF they shared your racism. Your BULL**** claims of
having a black wife are amusing. Given YOUR comments on the color of MY
wife's skin. (She's from Cuba.) YOU claimed she was "brown" Davey. She's
caucasian of Spanish descent. She's WHITE, Davey and YOU are 100% full of
**** as always.

<crickets chirping again>

>>> Are you now denying your bankruptcy?

>> Why would *I* do that Davey?

> You deny everything, even when it's already been proved. A perfect example
> is your TCDLA membership.

Davey - following my divorce, a mid 5 figure legal bill, a mid 5 figure
debt left to me I had to tank. However - I was NEVER a member of TCDLA.

>> You TRY to deny YOURS. I had HUGE bills
>>left to me by the divorce. YOUR EXCUSE?

> No "excuse," as I've never filed bankrupcty.

Yes you did Moore. Lie all you want. INSTANT REPLAY: Filed November 12,
2002. Case number 02-44228 Illinois Northern District. Your attorney's name
was Timothy Crowley in Lisle, Illinois. Discharge in 2003. CUT YOUR
BULL****, MOORE!!!

>> Davey, lots of people especially TODAY are falling into bankruptcy. IF
>> you hadn't paid attention - the
>>economy is in the toilet. Thanks largely to an INCOMPETENT administration
>>that fiddled while Rome was burning.

> Then it's irrelevant whether I've had a bankruptcy. Why, then, do you
> keep
> lying and claiming that I had one?

First of all Davey - the economy was doing GREAT in 2002. It was NOT in
2005. It is WORSE today.Your making an issuen of mine makes YOUR OWN very
relavent Davey. YOU also had your house on Pinecrest foreclosed Davey and
sold by the mortgage holder, I stil OWN my house free and clear. YOU live in
your mother's basement. Deny it all you will.

I'll answer that right AFTER you give a SANE reason for stalking me to
the autos newsgroup, Davey.

>>> I've never harassed anyone, and don't know who "Clara Boggs" is.

>> Sure you have Davey. For YEARS, along with Judy McLinn and MANY MANY
>>others. Sadly I am only ONE of your "MARKS."

> Projection noted.

Your own. Just like you have used a FALSE NAME to gain access to my
listserv and are AS YOU TYPE harassing some of my users with your INSANE
BULL****! Why do you feel you have a "RIGHT" or "DUTY" to do that Davey? WHY
come to the autos group, the Cuba, group and others to STALK ME?
Is it your mission from "GOD" again Davey?

Old January 13th 09, 04:28 PM posted to rec.autos.misc,soc.men,misc.legal,chi.general
Dan Sullivan

Default ot asCPS

On Jan 13, 6:24*am, " krp" > wrote:

> * * Everyone KNOWS that Davey.

But no one carezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MHO General Discussion KB Simulators 4 January 17th 06 07:30 PM
Discussion Board Joe 4x4 0 April 14th 04 01:48 AM
Discussion Board Joe General 0 April 14th 04 01:48 AM