GTR and TSW pedals - problem

Old May 24th 05, 11:42 PM
Brian Bowles

Default GTR and TSW pedals - problem

I just got GTR and I am unable to get my TSW pedals to configure in GTR. Is
there a setting for split axis/combined axis in the game? I thought that
might be it. I found no such setting. I use the red logitech momo wheel with
the tsw pedals. This combination works great in GPL and NR2003.

Old May 24th 05, 11:46 PM
BRH

Brian Bowles wrote:
> I just got GTR and I am unable to get my TSW pedals to configure in GTR. Is
> there a setting for split axis/combined axis in the game? I thought that
> might be it. I found no such setting. I use the red logitech momo wheel with
> the tsw pedals. This combination works great in GPL and NR2003.

I use the same combo with GTR, and it worked fine right out of the box.
Mine is set for split-axis. You're right that there is no such split
axis/combined axis setting within GTR. I think that it just reads the
controllers off of your Windows settings.

One thought -- perhaps switching your controller ID's within the Windows
applet would work? In other words, if you have it set as Logi on ID#1
and TSW on ID#2, make the Logi ID#2 and TSW ID#1.

Good Luck.
Old May 24th 05, 11:54 PM

Have you calibrated your wheel in the XP control panel\game
controller.Something you need to do in GTR but not in N2003.I am
running BRD pedals and wheel in split axis with np in GTR. There is not
a separate setting in GTR to do so. SteveP

Old June 2nd 05, 05:39 PM
Eldred Pickett

On Tue, 24 May 2005 18:42:11 -0400, "Brian Bowles"
> wrote:

>I just got GTR and I am unable to get my TSW pedals to configure in GTR. Is
>there a setting for split axis/combined axis in the game? I thought that
>might be it. I found no such setting. I use the red logitech momo wheel with
>the tsw pedals. This combination works great in GPL and NR2003.

Hi Brian!
Does the game not even SEE the pedals, or does it give poor values?
Mine worked fine, although I had to futz around with the steering
sensitivity settings so I wasn't wandering all over the track...

Eldred
Old June 3rd 05, 02:05 AM
Dave Henrie

Eldred Pickett > wrote in
:

> Hi Brian!
> Does the game not even SEE the pedals, or does it give poor values?
> Mine worked fine, although I had to futz around with the steering
> sensitivity settings so I wasn't wandering all over the track...
>
> Eldred

put the steering axis sliders at or near 50%.
Hey! What am I doing? YOU are supposed to be DEAD!

lol

hiya Big E!

dave henrie
Old June 3rd 05, 12:57 PM
Eldred Pickett

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 20:05:18 -0500, Dave Henrie
> wrote:

>> Hi Brian!
>> Does the game not even SEE the pedals, or does it give poor values?
>> Mine worked fine, although I had to futz around with the steering
>> sensitivity settings so I wasn't wandering all over the track...
>>
>> Eldred

> put the steering axis sliders at or near 50%.
>Hey! What am I doing? YOU are supposed to be DEAD!
>

>lol
>

>hiya Big E!

Hi Dave -
The default install put all the sliders at 50%. I think I had to drop
it to about 20%. Can't remember the exact number.

Eldred
Old June 3rd 05, 03:06 PM
Brian Bowles

I got it to work. I called Dave at TSW and he told me to put a very small
amount of presure on the gas pedal while configuring the pedals. It worked
like a charm. Thanks for the replies!