Why VW Trends!?!?! WHY!?!?!?!

Old May 30th 05, 05:29 PM
?

Default Why VW Trends!?!?! WHY!?!?!?!

One for my homie's... VW Trends... is it really true???? I have no choice
now.... after 25 years of loyalty,
this is what I get???? no see ya,good by,or fuqk off??? hummm..... well,if
the remnants of the defunct mag are roaming this ng, thanks for the awesome
coverage/stories and stuff I've never seen before (or probably won't)
.. just when it seemed that a second (or third,fourth, I forget..) wind
approaching the scene,they (vwt) folded there sail's and let the breeze go
on by... well off into the sunset with ya', and I guess eBay will have a new
items to post for the vwt collector.....

Old May 30th 05, 06:38 PM
Joey Tribiani

"?" <bjr57@ev1DOTnet> wrote in message
> One for my homie's... VW Trends... is it really true???? I have no choice
> now.... after 25 years of loyalty,
> this is what I get???? no see ya,good by,or fuqk off??? hummm..... well,if
> the remnants of the defunct mag are roaming this ng, thanks for the
> awesome coverage/stories and stuff I've never seen before (or probably
> won't)
> . just when it seemed that a second (or third,fourth, I forget..) wind
> approaching the scene,they (vwt) folded there sail's and let the breeze go
> on by... well off into the sunset with ya', and I guess eBay will have a
> new items to post for the vwt collector.....

old news....at least 8 months or more.....the "collectibility" of vwt is not
very high either...I had 15 years or more that I couldn't even give away....