London.

Old July 9th 05, 08:31 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

france is practicing for world war three, by holding up their
hands.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 9th 05, 09:26 PM
Dave Milne

Broad Street, Birmingham, 1/4 mile from my house, has just been closed off
and evacuated ...
Lots of police and helicopters at the moment... not heard any bangs yet.

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old July 9th 05, 09:44 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Dave,
Bummer, probably have many false alarms, better to be safe than
sorry.
At least most of the targets have left your country, because your
so called global warming meeting is over.
I sure glad to have your countries as a friend.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 9th 05, 10:29 PM
Eric

Not only do we kill them (Al-Qaida), but we parade them in the street and
let the families of those who they have hurt get first dibs. Barbaric?
About damn time we fought fire with fire.

Eric

Old July 9th 05, 10:47 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Eric,
I thank God, we have men like you:
http://www.baileyscorner.com/images/DadMeFormal.jpg that willing to
defend our country.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 9th 05, 11:06 PM
Eric

#1. If he dies, he becomes a martyr. If he's alive, he's just hiding.
Martyrs can be a powerful fuel for an enemy's drive.

That's just a thought...

Eric

Old July 10th 05, 06:18 PM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> Islam have sworn to kill the infidel, which are Christians:
> http://unicorn.phoenixrising-web.net...andinfidel.htm
> Fortunately Christians believe in an eye for an eye, so let nuke Syria
> and if Iran doesn't come in line like Libya, then do then too.
> Armageddon, lets get it on!

Let's look at the quote, from Matthew 5:38-42, The Sermon
on the Mount:

<>
"You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' =
But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on =
the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone wants to sue =
you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. If someone =
forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. 2Give to the one who =
asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from =
you.=20
</>

What is Bill not getting about his religion? Something
big, I think... *very* big. Are you actually Christian,
Bill?
__
Steve
..
Old July 10th 05, 06:28 PM
Stephen Cowell

"BillyRay" > wrote in message =
> "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to =

do=20
> nothing." - Edmund Burke

"First, do no harm" ... various Galen or Hippocrates.
=20
> "The search is underway for those who are behind these evil acts. I've =

> directed the full resources of our intelligence and law enforcement=20
> communities to find those responsible and to bring them to justice. We =

will=20
> make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts =

and=20
> those who harbor them". -GW Bush 9-11-2001

Or between other countries we want to invade anyway, that
have no physical connection to the terrorist acts of 9/11.
And, BTW, we exclude our buddies the Saudis.

>=20
> If the Moslems don't clean their own house will they protest when =

someone=20
> does it for them?

You cannot force their Reformation... in fact, attempting
it will have the opposite effect, as it already has.
__
Steve
..
Old July 11th 05, 01:10 PM
jeff

Eric wrote:
> #1. If he dies, he becomes a martyr. If he's alive, he's just hiding.
> Martyrs can be a powerful fuel for an enemy's drive.
>
> That's just a thought...

Perhaps in another culture but in the Moslem culture martyrs are a dime
a dozen with more arriving every day, where as leaving OBL alive only
shows GWB's impotents and ineptitude.

--
jeff

Old July 12th 05, 08:08 AM
BillyRay

Primum non nocere

London Olympics Ross Garrett BMW 12 July 7th 05 09:01 PM
Impact Group [email protected] Driving 2 May 11th 05 06:33 PM
London to use intelligent speed traps to catch highway killers Jim Yanik Driving 1 April 14th 05 06:06 PM
Independent BMW garages - London SW moxy BMW 2 March 25th 05 05:34 PM
E39 Police Cars in London [email protected] BMW 32 February 6th 05 12:31 AM