Which 4x4 vehicle should I be buying for better looks?

Old February 28th 05, 06:22 PM
I'm Beautiful

Default Which 4x4 vehicle should I be buying for better looks?

Hi everyone, i need some free advice here, which 4x4 vehicle drives
better and looks better? thanks alice

One of my favorite places to shop online :
www.yesterdayprices.FSCstore.com

Old February 28th 05, 06:53 PM

How about a Trollmobile?

Matt

Old February 28th 05, 07:05 PM
Erik-Jan Geniets

> How about a Trollmobile?

The 6x6 or the halftrack.... ;-)

Erik-Jan.
Old February 28th 05, 08:38 PM
claudel

In article >,
I'm Beautiful > wrote:
>Hi everyone, i need some free advice here, which 4x4 vehicle drives
>better and looks better? thanks alice
>
>One of my favorite places to shop online :
>www.yesterdayprices.FSCstore.com

Unimog.

Claude
Old February 28th 05, 10:27 PM
Mike Romain

Which ever one puts that **** eating grin on your face.....

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

Old February 28th 05, 10:54 PM
Rooney

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:22:13 -0500, (I'm
Beautiful) wrote:

>Hi everyone, i need some free advice here, which 4x4 vehicle drives
>better and looks better? thanks alice

Mine. $30000 to you.

Old March 1st 05, 12:25 AM
SBlackfoot

> Hi everyone, i need some free advice here, which 4x4 vehicle drives
> better and looks better? thanks alice

Pontiac Aztek. Go buy one. Right now.

Old March 1st 05, 07:26 PM
Fast Freddy

"I'm Beautiful" > wrote in message
> Hi everyone, i need some free advice here, which 4x4 vehicle drives
> better and looks better? thanks alice

The one you own.

Old March 2nd 05, 05:28 AM
Queso

Fast Freddy wrote:
> "I'm Beautiful" > wrote in message
> > Hi everyone, i need some free advice here, which 4x4 vehicle drives
> > better and looks better? thanks alice

I'd say a Suzuki Sidekick. Or it's Brother, The Geo Tracker, or the new
version of a chevy tracker, the Suzuki Vitara. My preference is the
Suzuki X-90. Always wanted one since I was a kid, and now I'ma gonna
git me one. While I think the X-90's are the best, they are quite rare,
and it's much easier to find the similar Geo Tracker. But X-90's are
hella cool. Good luck in ya search.

Old March 2nd 05, 01:57 PM
Frank Morris

Howdy All,
The G Wagen AMG. Then here are 4 that are tied for second place.
Unimog, Tatra, Gamma Goat and the Pinz.

Frank X. Morris
http://community.webtv.net/Sulkhalil/SalukiCornerChime