cd player hunt

Old November 2nd 04, 09:04 PM
rowdystrepid

Default cd player hunt

I am looking for a cd player, "factory" to fit in my 97 itrepid. Anyone
have any ideas as to where i could or should get one??

Old November 2nd 04, 10:44 PM
Detailing Dude

I got my AM/FM CD player for our 01 Caravan from the local Junkyard. The
first one quit after two weeks and they replaced it free.

Cecil

lkaboutautos.com...

Old November 2nd 04, 10:44 PM
Detailing Dude

Old November 3rd 04, 04:04 PM
I'm Right

www.bought4less.com
has aftermarket stereos and FACTORY stereos

Old November 9th 04, 06:41 PM
GUNBUNNY31

"I'm Right" > wrote in message >...
> www.bought4less.com
> has aftermarket stereos and FACTORY stereos
>

> "rowdystrepid" > wrote in message
> lkaboutautos.com...
> > I am looking for a cd player, "factory" to fit in my 97 itrepid. Anyone
> > have any ideas as to where i could or should get one??

I would guess when you asked for a "factory" radio, you didn't want an
aftermarket one.
I see these on eBay all the time. You may also be able to get one from
a dealer. Ask the parts guy if the radio is something they can get
function 11. They will know what you mean. be ready with th part # off
the top of the radio.
Old November 13th 04, 03:43 AM
HachiRoku

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 09:41:04 -0800, GUNBUNNY31 wrote:

> "I'm Right" > wrote in message >...
>> www.bought4less.com
>> has aftermarket stereos and FACTORY stereos
>>

>> "rowdystrepid" > wrote in message
>> lkaboutautos.com...
>> > I am looking for a cd player, "factory" to fit in my 97 itrepid. Anyone
>> > have any ideas as to where i could or should get one??
>> >

> I would guess when you asked for a "factory" radio, you didn't want an
> aftermarket one.
> I see these on eBay all the time. You may also be able to get one from
> a dealer. Ask the parts guy if the radio is something they can get
> function 11. They will know what you mean. be ready with th part # off
> the top of the radio.

Wow, these things are $$$ from the dealer. The Infinity set up is $799,
and the palin Jane is $389 wholesale!

Get an Alpine, and save $$$
Old November 13th 04, 03:43 AM
HachiRoku

Old November 9th 04, 06:41 PM
GUNBUNNY31

Old November 3rd 04, 04:04 PM
I'm Right

Old November 9th 04, 11:45 PM
maxpower

your nearest CPD dealer

DVD player Milwana BMW 0 December 22nd 04 09:44 PM
Factory M3 CD/mp3 player help Wingman BMW 3 November 26th 04 10:52 AM
Cd stuck in player won't come out... clutch Corvette 12 October 18th 04 02:25 PM
Dodge Caravan - replacing radio/tape player Chas Stokes Dodge 1 May 8th 04 09:41 AM