6'x4' 6" deep roof basket safari rack for 92-99 GMC or Chevy suburban

Old March 3rd 04, 05:03 PM
Rob

Default 6'x4' 6" deep roof basket safari rack for 92-99 GMC or Chevy suburban

The basket is one if the largest I've seen and measures about 6 feet
by 4 feet and 6 inches deep... maybe slightly larger...

I bought this new last summer for about $700, used it for one camping
trip and put it in storage.

I have mounting hardware for a 92-99 suburban to fit it to the factory
roof rack which takes under an half hour. I dont have the suburban
anymore so i'm a highly motiovated seller. Make me a reasonable offer
and I'll probably take it...

I'm sure it'll fit others as well butthe hardware I have is for the
suburban...

$500 o.b.o.

Thanks for looking...
Old March 25th 04, 02:10 PM
John

Do you still have this basket? Do you have any pictures? I have been
looking for something like that for a 97 Suburban. Please E-mail me @
vatreeclimber @ yahoo.com (remove spaces) Thanks a lot!

Old March 25th 04, 02:10 PM
John

Attaching a roof rack lab~rat Dodge 4 October 21st 04 07:37 PM
Dodge Caravan Roof Rack Tony Dodge 8 May 27th 04 05:49 PM