Smithhaven Saturn, Long Island...

Old April 9th 07, 03:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default Smithhaven Saturn, Long Island...

Hey there to my fellow LI Saturn owners...

I was wondering if anyone who lives in the Smithtown/St. James area can let
me know/post here when that dealership opens? I live in Yaphank and need to
get into the dealer for some warranty work, but refuse to drive to
Massapequa or Hickville. I know the estimated opening was supposed to be
4-2-07, but have not seen any ads or info.

So anyone who drives by the area, if you can report back that they're up and
running, I (and my Dad, neighbor, and a few other friends and Saturn owners)
would appreciate it very much!

Thanks!

Scott

Old April 12th 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Chuck[_1_]

On Apr 9, 10:37 am, <IYM> wrote:
> So anyone who drives by the area, if you can report back that they're up and
> running, I (and my Dad, neighbor, and a few other friends and Saturn owners)
> would appreciate it very much!

It's not "soup" yet - still doing some construction. Stay tuned . . .

Old April 12th 07, 04:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Damn... Thanks for the info though....If you can post when they do open or
if you see anything regarding phone numbers or an actual "grand opening"
date plastered outside the building, please let me know!!

I appreciate it very much - have 32K on the Vue and want to get it in before
36K, so hopefully within the next month or two would be nice!

Scott

oups.com...

Old April 12th 07, 07:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Chuck[_1_]

On Apr 12, 11:48 am, <IYM> wrote:
> If you can post when they do open or
> if you see anything regarding phone numbers or an actual "grand opening"
> date plastered outside the building, please let me know!!

Assuming they are keeping the same number you might keep trying 631
360-8900 to see if it goes back in service.
http://www.bargainnews.com/ny/782/sa...?thedealer=782
Otherwise I'll post if I hear the doors are open.

Old April 15th 07, 02:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Chuck[_5_]

On 12 Apr 2007 11:53:19 -0700, "Chuck" > wrote:

>On Apr 12, 11:48 am, <IYM> wrote:
>> If you can post when they do open or
>> if you see anything regarding phone numbers or an actual "grand opening"
>> date plastered outside the building, please let me know!!
>>

>Assuming they are keeping the same number you might keep trying 631
>360-8900 to see if it goes back in service.
>http://www.bargainnews.com/ny/782/sa...?thedealer=782
>Otherwise I'll post if I hear the doors are open.

In superpages.com, they have this info:

Saturn of Smithtown
827 Jericho Turnpike, Saint James, NY 11780
phone: (631) 724-4070
toll-free: (888) 752-5242

Chuck (another one)
--
http://drchuck1968.livejournal.com
Old April 21st 07, 12:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
William Wiegand

Scott,

I've got an appointment for service at the new Smithtown Saturn on
Monday, April 23.

I wish I could give you the new phone number, but I actually called
Saturn Corp. to find out when the dealership was opening and they just
patched me through to them. I spoke to a guy named Bill.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Jenny

Old May 9th 07, 01:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Chuck[_1_]

I believe the number is: (888) 754-0236

Old May 11th 07, 04:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Thanks - Got to get in soon....

If you went, what did you think of the service dept.? (as it's a new
place)....

Scott

oups.com...

Angry on Long Island!!! IYM Saturn 6 July 1st 06 02:02 AM
Miata Mechanics on Long Island, NY Christopher Muto Mazda 0 March 8th 05 03:38 PM
it can lazily dye long and orders our polite, wet caps before a island Y. P. Leblanc General 0 January 15th 05 01:19 PM
Restoration & Performance Shops on Long Island (NY)??? Abe Chrysler 0 December 31st 04 01:21 AM