World War Three has started

Old July 16th 06, 08:15 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
John of Aix

Default World War Three has started

start filling your cupboards wrote:
> Did you have a good weekend? You did? That's good, coz while you
> were out having a picnic the Third World War started. Thanks to the
> Chimp in Command of the US and his destabilising efforts in the Middle
> East over the past few years, Iran took the opportunity to distract
> the world's attention, and more importantly the G8's attention,
> meeting in St. Petersburg, away from their (Iran's) nuclear program by
> forcing Israel to attack Lebanon thanks to their (Iran's) funding of
> Hezbollah. Now when Syria, Iran, and North Korea join in the action
> it's going to be a very interesting autumn. Start hoarding food,
> water, gasoline/petrol, and other necessary supplies. It's going to
> be a long winter.

Don't forget the duct tape, the North Koreans are sure to use chemical
weapons on New York

Old July 16th 06, 09:36 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Eeyore[_1_]

John of Aix wrote:

> Don't forget the duct tape, the North Koreans are sure to use chemical
> weapons on New York

And how would they do that pray tell ???

Graham

Old July 16th 06, 09:41 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Geoff Miller

John of Aix > writes:

> Don't forget the duct tape, the North Koreans are sure to use chemical
> weapons on New York

Good. Then we'll have an excuse to use plutonium weapons on Pyongyang.

Geoff

--
"It's euthanasia day here at the geriatric society"
-- Sean Edward Vincent

Old July 16th 06, 09:44 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Dave Head

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 21:36:16 +0100, Eeyore
> wrote:

>John of Aix wrote:
>
>> Don't forget the duct tape, the North Koreans are sure to use chemical
>> weapons on New York

>And how would they do that pray tell ???
>
>Graham

Truck it into Manhattan in an 18 wheeler and detonate it.

Simple.

DPH

Old July 16th 06, 10:18 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
John of Aix

Eeyore wrote:
> John of Aix wrote:
>
>> Don't forget the duct tape, the North Koreans are sure to use
>> chemical weapons on New York

> And how would they do that pray tell ???

Exactly. I was taking the **** out of the poster with his rush to by a
double twelve pack of toilet rolls and NK was in reference to a line in
the original post, just as daft.

"Now when Syria, Iran, and North Korea join in the action it's going to
be a very interesting autumn."

What the hell has NK got to do with the Middle East?

Old July 16th 06, 11:13 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Eeyore[_1_]

John of Aix wrote:

> Eeyore wrote:
> > John of Aix wrote:
> >
> >> Don't forget the duct tape, the North Koreans are sure to use
> >> chemical weapons on New York

> > And how would they do that pray tell ???

> Exactly. I was taking the **** out of the poster with his rush to by a
> double twelve pack of toilet rolls and NK was in reference to a line in
> the original post, just as daft.
>
> "Now when Syria, Iran, and North Korea join in the action it's going to
> be a very interesting autumn."
>
> What the hell has NK got to do with the Middle East?

Why not ask the clown of a 'president' that one ( not your one obviously ) ? He
lumped them in there with the sponsors of terrorism a while back didn't he ?

Gaham

Old July 16th 06, 11:15 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Eeyore[_1_]

Dave Head wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 21:36:16 +0100, Eeyore
> > wrote:
>

> >John of Aix wrote:
> >
> >> Don't forget the duct tape, the North Koreans are sure to use chemical
> >> weapons on New York

> >And how would they do that pray tell ???
> >
> >Graham

> Truck it into Manhattan in an 18 wheeler and detonate it.
>
> Simple.

They'd have to get it there first ( assuming they even have any such materiel ).

I'd rather hoped your mental faculties were up to the task of dismissing such
bizarre nonsense.

Graham

Old July 16th 06, 11:15 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Eeyore[_1_]

Geoff Miller wrote:

> John of Aix > writes:
>
> > Don't forget the duct tape, the North Koreans are sure to use chemical
> > weapons on New York

> Good. Then we'll have an excuse to use plutonium weapons on Pyongyang.

Only an American could find solace in such an idiotic idea.

Graham

Old July 16th 06, 11:35 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Dave Head

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 23:15:00 +0100, Eeyore
> wrote:

>Dave Head wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 21:36:16 +0100, Eeyore
>> > wrote:

>> >And how would they do that pray tell ???
>> >
>> >Graham

>> Truck it into Manhattan in an 18 wheeler and detonate it.
>>
>> Simple.

>They'd have to get it there first ( assuming they even have any such materiel ).
>
>I'd rather hoped your mental faculties were up to the task of dismissing such
>bizarre nonsense.

Its not bizarre at all. We have millions of containers coming in on container
ships every year. Precious few are ever actually inspected. If you think that
it can be done, then explain how millions of tons of pot and coke come into the
country every year.

What would, say, 30 tons of VX gas do to NYC? What if they _do_ have a nuclear
bomb and get it in via a container ship? What's to stop trucking it into NYC?
How about conventional explosives, a lot of them, in the tunnels around NYC?
There's lots of horrors that aren't at all unimaginable, and actually doable,
if the Feds _don't_ find out about 'em first.

Of course, with all the "concerned citizens" trying to shut down our
intelligence at every opportunity, the chances of a success just keep going up.

Dave Head

Old July 17th 06, 12:06 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Eeyore wrote:

> John of Aix wrote:
>
> > Don't forget the duct tape, the North Koreans are sure to use chemical
> > weapons on New York

> And how would they do that pray tell ???

And how would we differentiate that from the typical tanker truck
jackknife on the interstate dumping its load?

--
Paul Hovnanian
I used to get high on life but lately I've built up a resistance.