World War Three has started

Old July 16th 06, 07:34 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.tv
[email protected]

Default World War Three has started

Joe Blough wrote:
> start filling your cupboards wrote:
>
> >Did you have a good weekend? You did? That's good, coz while you
> >were out having a picnic the Third World War started. Thanks to the
> >Chimp in Command of the US and his destabilising efforts in the Middle
> >East over the past few years, Iran took the opportunity to distract
> >the world's attention, and more importantly the G8's attention,
> >meeting in St. Petersburg, away from their (Iran's) nuclear program by
> >forcing Israel to attack Lebanon thanks to their (Iran's) funding of
> >Hezbollah. Now when Syria, Iran, and North Korea join in the action
> >it's going to be a very interesting autumn. Start hoarding food,
> >water, gasoline/petrol, and other necessary supplies. It's going to
> >be a long winter.

> What I love the most was Condo-mammy-leeza going on this morning's
> talk shows essentially saying "what, me worry? ha! everything's
> cool!". She should have gotten her ass down to Israel and started
> some serious shuttle diplomacy. Instead she's probably spending
> Sunday in Dubya's hotel room jacking him off.

Has it occurred to anyone that the only real power keeping Iran in
check was the United States? And that the best way to neutralize that
problem would be to get the United States completely bogged down in
Iraq? And that the US went into Iraq based on information it got from
Ahmad Chalabi - later suspected of being an IRANIAN SPY?

Last time I saw a mark get played this well, Paul Newman and Robert
Redford were sticking it to Robert Shaw.

Old August 7th 06, 03:51 AM posted to alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.tv
Justin Pate

wrote:
> Joe Blough wrote:
> > start filling your cupboards wrote:
> >
> > >Did you have a good weekend? You did? That's good, coz while you
> > >were out having a picnic the Third World War started. Thanks to the
> > >Chimp in Command of the US and his destabilising efforts in the Middle
> > >East over the past few years, Iran took the opportunity to distract
> > >the world's attention, and more importantly the G8's attention,
> > >meeting in St. Petersburg, away from their (Iran's) nuclear program by
> > >forcing Israel to attack Lebanon thanks to their (Iran's) funding of
> > >Hezbollah. Now when Syria, Iran, and North Korea join in the action
> > >it's going to be a very interesting autumn. Start hoarding food,
> > >water, gasoline/petrol, and other necessary supplies. It's going to
> > >be a long winter.

> > What I love the most was Condo-mammy-leeza going on this morning's
> > talk shows essentially saying "what, me worry? ha! everything's
> > cool!". She should have gotten her ass down to Israel and started
> > some serious shuttle diplomacy. Instead she's probably spending
> > Sunday in Dubya's hotel room jacking him off.

> Has it occurred to anyone that the only real power keeping Iran in
> check was the United States? And that the best way to neutralize that
> problem would be to get the United States completely bogged down in
> Iraq? And that the US went into Iraq based on information it got from
> Ahmad Chalabi - later suspected of being an IRANIAN SPY?
>
> Last time I saw a mark get played this well, Paul Newman and Robert
> Redford were sticking it to Robert Shaw.

Don't worry...Iran's next.