New Dimensions Customer Service SUCKS!!!!!!

Old May 19th 05, 10:53 PM
MWC

Default New Dimensions Customer Service SUCKS!!!!!!

Do they think all their customers are a bunch of kids??? Is their car
show this weekend more important than my electrical issue with
their POS wiring harness. Only 1 guy there knows relays & wiring?!?
Pretty sad when a consumer knows more than the "technical service"
guys, much less the owner. I did plenty of business with them when
TurboTim had the place, service always seemed good. Do yourself a
favor, spend your $$$ at a retailer who appreciated the value of a
customer......not with these jokers!!!

Sorry for the rant! Just fed up after two years of this POS harness
draining the battery once a week!
Old May 20th 05, 02:22 AM
CSS

I've been concerned over their service department since last year, with the
new owner taking over and Nick, the service advisor, leaving. I've
recommended a couple of people to them and they have let me know lately that
they have problems getting work done on time, phones are not answered, calls
not returned, etc. They were one of the reasons I bought another VW
recently-- good work at a fair price. I hate to move on and find a new
mechanic, but I don't intend to deal with them unless the operation starts
running more smoothly.

Old May 20th 05, 02:23 AM
CSS

Old May 20th 05, 07:51 AM
Randolph

CSS wrote:

> I've been concerned over their service department since last year, with the
> new owner taking over and Nick, the service advisor, leaving. I've
> recommended a couple of people to them and they have let me know lately that
> they have problems getting work done on time, phones are not answered, calls
> not returned, etc. They were one of the reasons I bought another VW
> recently-- good work at a fair price. I hate to move on and find a new
> mechanic, but I don't intend to deal with them unless the operation starts
> running more smoothly.

Funny, they sold me a wrong part, and I can't seem to get in touch with
anyone there on the phone. Used to be a good place.

For service, I have had very good experience with Steve Smith
Autoservice in Mountain View (http://www.smittylube.com)
Old May 20th 05, 04:13 PM
Papa

Who are "New Dimensions"? If they are a local company, you are "ranting" to
a much larger than necessary (worldwide) audience. If local, a letter to
your hometown newspaper or the BBB would be a lot more effective.

Old May 20th 05, 04:52 PM
N8N

Papa wrote:
> Who are "New Dimensions"? If they are a local company, you are

"ranting" to
> a much larger than necessary (worldwide) audience. If local, a letter

> your hometown newspaper or the BBB would be a lot more effective.

I believe that they do (used to do?) mail order business at least
nationwide throughout the US. They also do service work in their local
area.

nate

Old May 20th 05, 05:43 PM
Papa

"N8N" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Papa wrote:
>> Who are "New Dimensions"? If they are a local company, you are

> "ranting" to
>> a much larger than necessary (worldwide) audience. If local, a letter

>> your hometown newspaper or the BBB would be a lot more effective.

> I believe that they do (used to do?) mail order business at least
> nationwide throughout the US. They also do service work in their local
> area.
>
> nate

Hi Nate:

They are still in the online business & mail order business in the U.S. (and
possibly in Europe), as I belatedly discovered. Thanks.