Jeep Willy???

Old June 13th 05, 03:03 PM
HotRod

Default Jeep Willy???

A friend of the family is currently looking at getting rid of her "late"
husbands Jeep Willy, the car was brought over from Europe several years ago
and is in mint condition except for the fact that it needs a new fuel pump.
I'm not sure about the year but I'm wondering if there is a market for these
jeeps or should I tell her to off load it at a used car dealer??? What might
it be worth?

Old June 13th 05, 03:26 PM
Kenner Costen

Huge market and worth a lot to the right person depening on condition and
how "factory" it still is and if it was military or civilian. As for worth,
put the fuel pump in it (sells more running) and look at Ebay.com for
similiar ones and at Hemmings for prices.

Old June 13th 05, 03:54 PM
HotRod

I'll get a year and model and see what I can find.

Old June 13th 05, 08:35 PM
SnoMan

"HotRod" wrote:
> I'll get a year and model and see what I can find.
>

> "HotRod" > wrote in message
> >A friend of the family is currently looking at getting rid of

> her "late"
> >husbands Jeep Willy, the car was brought over from Europe

> several years ago
> >and is in mint condition except for the fact that it needs a

> new fuel pump.
> >I'm not sure about the year but I'm wondering if there is a

> market for
> >these jeeps or should I tell her to off load it at a used car

> dealer???
> >What might it be worth?

"Willys’ used to own Jeep many years ago before AMC bought them out
in early 70’s. Depending on model and conditon it could be worth
several thousand bucks.

Topic URL: http://www.autoforumz.com/4X4-Jeep-W...ict124333.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p=605590

Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi in UK Dori A Schmetterling Chrysler 4 June 2nd 05 10:22 PM
What is a TJ? Brian Foster Jeep 23 January 22nd 05 06:06 AM
Jeep VS others Elliot Westcott Chrysler 64 December 19th 04 02:22 PM