Jeep news from Chrysler

Old April 26th 06, 03:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Jeep news from Chrysler

Jeep(R)
News & Events
http://daimlerchrysler.bfi0.com/W3RT...AD04632BA24450

The All New Jeep(R)
Wrangler Unlimited and Patriot
Born Leaders

Dear RAMJ+W,

Start spreading the news! Two new Jeep vehicles were just
revealed at the New York Auto Show.

The all new 2007 Patriot delivers fun, freedom, utility, and Jeep
4x4 capability.*
http://daimlerchrysler.bfi0.com/W3RT...AD04632BA24450

- Combines the styling and interior flexibility of an SUV with
the performance, handling, fuel economy, and price of a compact
car.
- Available Freedom-Drive(TM) II Off-Road package provides true
Jeep 4x4 Trail Rated(R) capability.
- Coming fall 2006.

The all new 2007 Patriot
http://daimlerchrysler.bfi0.com/W3RT...AD04632BA24450

The all new 2007 Wrangler Unlimited-more Wrangler means more
adventu

- The first Wrangler with four doors, and 46.4 cubic feet of
cargo space. This is one amazing off-road machine.
- Standard Sunrider(TM) easy folding soft top with sunroof,
available all new Freedom Top(TM) 3-piece modular hard top,
available full or half doors, and a folding windshield for
endless adventure
- Coming fall 2006.

The all new 2007 Wrangler Unlimited
http://daimlerchrysler.bfi0.com/W3RT...AD04632BA24450

And, check out the newly-redesigned Jeep.com! Get vehicle
information, special offers, Jeep news, and much more.

http://daimlerchrysler.bfi0.com/W3RT...AD04632BA24450

-------------------------

Compass: a New Direction From Jeep(R)

Point the Compass in any direction and let the adventure begin.
It's versatile, stylish, and the available Continuously Variable
Transaxle (CVT) and 9-speaker Boston Acoustics(R) sound system
with flip-down liftgate speakers make for endless driving fun.

The All New Compass
http://daimlerchrysler.bfi0.com/W3RT...AD04632BA24450

--------------------------

Commanding Safety & Security on the Road and Trail

The Jeep(R) Commander can go anywhere, do anything, and keep you
safe and secure along the way, with innovative safety features
like ParkSense(TM) Rear Park Assist System.** You can depend on
Commander, named one of AAA and Parent's Magazine's "Best Cars
for Families".

Command Safety
http://daimlerchrysler.bfi0.com/W3RT...AD04632BA24450

--------------------------

Make Tracks for Camp Jeep(R) 2006

Join your fellow Jeep owners at Camp Jeep(R) 2006, August 10-12
at Road America(TM) in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin. Enjoy 4x4 Trail
Rides, action sports, and more. Register now, and tell a fellow
Jeep enthusiast-when they register, you'll receive a $25 Camp
Jeep gift certificate.*

Camp Jeep 2006
http://daimlerchrysler.bfi0.com/W3RT...AD04632BA24450

* One gift certificate per registrant

---------------------------

Jeep(R) Earns Kiplinger's Kudos

Kiplinger's Personal Finance magazine named Jeep(R) Liberty
Common-Rail Diesel "Most Fuel Efficient". With its estimated mpg
of 26 highway/22 city, Liberty is easy on the environment. Jeep
Grand Cherokee Overland is their Best-in-Class SUV for its
5.7-liter HEMI(R) engine and awesome towing capacity.

Learn More
http://daimlerchrysler.bfi0.com/W3RT...AD04632BA24450

-------------------------

We're looking for your 4x4 opinion.

Help us design our Jeep(R) Rewards Visa credit card.
Visit to participate in our eSurvey
http://daimlerchrysler.bfi0.com/W3RT...AD04632BA24450

Jeep Rewards Visa credit card
http://daimlerchrysler.bfi0.com/W3RT...AD04632BA24450

-------------------------

Jeep(R) Games Rock

Jeep continues to bring you the rocking-est online games. The
latest, Lara Croft TombRaider-Trail Raider puts you in the
driver's seat of a Wrangler or Commander as you race against
time to locate a South American relic. Now only from Jeep(R)-an
exclusive demo game!

Play Today
http://daimlerchrysler.bfi0.com/W3RT...AD04632BA24450

-------------------------

Jeep.com
http://daimlerchrysler.bfi0.com/W3RT...AD04632BA24450

Jeep News & Events
http://daimlerchrysler.bfi0.com/W3RT...AD04632BA24450

-------------------------

WRANGLER UNLIMITED
http://daimlerchrysler.bfi0.com/W3RT...AD04632BA24450

PATRIOT
http://daimlerchrysler.bfi0.com/W3RT...AD04632BA24450

-------------------------

FIND A DEALER
http://daimlerchrysler.bfi0.com/W3RT...AD04632BA24450

JEEP INCENTIVES
http://daimlerchrysler.bfi0.com/W3RT...AD04632BA24450

GET A QUOTE
http://daimlerchrysler.bfi0.com/W3RT...AD04632BA24450

REQUEST A BROCHURE
http://daimlerchrysler.bfi0.com/W3RT...AD04632BA24450

JEEP GEAR
http://daimlerchrysler.bfi0.com/W3RT...AD04632BA24450

*When properly equipped.
**Always check entire surroundings before backing up.

Jeep, Trail Rated, and HEMI are registered trademarks of
DaimlerChrysler Corporation.

-------------------------

Jeep Home Page
http://daimlerchrysler.bfi0.com/W3RT...AD04632BA24450

Contact Jeep
http://daimlerchrysler.bfi0.com/W3RT...AD04632BA24450

Privacy
http://daimlerchrysler.bfi0.com/W3RT...AD04632BA24450

Unsubscribe
http://daimlerchrysler.bfi0.com/W3RT...AD04632BA24450

-------------------------

You received this eMail because of your interest in Jeep vehicles.
At DaimlerChrysler we value your privacy. If you do not wish to
receive further eMail communications from Jeep, visit
http://daimlerchrysler.bfi0.com/W3RT...AD04632BA24450

-------------------------

Jeep eMail Headquarters, 880 W. Long Lake, Troy, MI 48098,
Phone: (800) 964-0600

-------------------------

Old April 26th 06, 04:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Excuse me while I go toss my cookies. That thing (Patriot) is worse than butt ugly!
-jenn

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 22:08:51 -0400, Scott in Baltimore

Old April 26th 06, 07:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

It's interesting because the Jeep Patriot and Compass will be responsible
for bringing down Jeep's reputation. They will also make current and future
owners madder than mad because the depreciation rate of Jeeps will go down
really fast because of the lousy reputation they'll cause. Sad.

===========================
http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/con...6612429100004/

===========================
http://blogs.edmunds.com/Straightline/category/cat.Jeep
Jeep Compass

"The Compass, in my opinion, is the wrong path for Jeep to follow. It will
do nothing but water-down the Jeep off-road and brand image."

===========================
http://www.usatoday.com/money/autos/...uto-show_x.htm
While critics argue that Patriot will water down the brand, the automaker
says the small SUV will lure customers who haven't been able to afford a
Jeep.

"We feel there is a marketplace for people that have been interested in Jeep
but haven't made it in" to the showroom, says Frank Klegon, executive vice
president of product development for Chrysler Group. "It's an expansion of
Jeep, bringing in customers that may not have looked at us before."

Old April 26th 06, 07:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Well that butt ugly thing looks like the old cherokee.. And how long did
that jeep sell. LOL
it's a heck alot nicer looking then the liberty.

Old April 26th 06, 09:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

The nazis are right on schedule for winning W.W.II and destroy
America. The have England subservient via their Euro. Heute Deutschland,
morgen die Welt!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old April 26th 06, 12:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Last time I was there England was still using the pound sterling.

Old April 26th 06, 01:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Ja, Sie sind richtig, aber ich habe strudel in meinem lederhosen.

tw
2003 TJ Rubicon * 2001 XJ Sport * 1971 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco

"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'."

Pronunciation: 'jEp Function: noun Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 inch wheelbase')
A small general-purpose motor vehicle with 80" wheelbase, 1/4-ton
capacity and four-wheel drive used by the U.S. army in World War II.

Old April 26th 06, 01:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Jeep news from Chrysler COMMERCIAL SPAM!

I am going to call you on this one. This is a blatant newsgroup Charter
violation. The Charter is located he

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announc...rs.jeep+willys

This newsgroup is 'not' for commercial posters. That includes Daimler
Chrysler!

You can take your commercial BS to someplace else please.

Mike

Scott in Baltimore wrote:

<SNIP JEEP COMMERCIAL)

Old April 26th 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Agree with Mike

Old April 26th 06, 09:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Only the subservient Irish, Bill.

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

. ..