Dave lets the truth slip out!

Old September 9th 04, 12:14 AM
Adrian Miles-Davros

Default Dave lets the truth slip out!

> wrote in message
> 'I'm a straight 25 year old male living in Hampshire. I have an interest
> in watersports, giving, receiving, sole, panty wetting. I am looking to
> find a like minded female to exchange experiences, stories, pictures and
> eventually meet for wet fun. Email me at >
> ME: Your not straight at all --- your perverted if youre an adult doing >
> this. Wetting yourself was something you should have gotton over when >
> you turned 9 years old.

So Dave this is very interesting that you should think that the majority of
people get over wetting themselves by the time they are nine! In fact you
will find that the majority of children get over this by the time they are
five. So were you a slow developer.

Is this the root of all your problems dave?

Did they call you "****y pants Brown" at school dave?

Were you the one in the class that everyone knew where you were because the
sweet smell of ammonia followed you everywhere?

I bet that this is really going to hurt Dave that you've let this one out
LOL! CBHVAC is going to love it!

In fact, as an act of pure malice, I think I'll cross-post it LOL!

Old September 9th 04, 02:06 AM
Steve@carolinabreezehvac

"Adrian Miles-Davros" > wrote in message
> > wrote in message
> > 'I'm a straight 25 year old male living in Hampshire. I have an interest
> > in watersports, giving, receiving, sole, panty wetting. I am looking to
> > find a like minded female to exchange experiences, stories, pictures and
> > eventually meet for wet fun. Email me at > >
> > ME: Your not straight at all --- your perverted if youre an adult doing

> > this. Wetting yourself was something you should have gotton over when >
> > you turned 9 years old.

> So Dave this is very interesting that you should think that the majority

of
> people get over wetting themselves by the time they are nine! In fact you
> will find that the majority of children get over this by the time they are
> five. So were you a slow developer.
>
> Is this the root of all your problems dave?
>
> Did they call you "****y pants Brown" at school dave?
>
> Were you the one in the class that everyone knew where you were because

the
> sweet smell of ammonia followed you everywhere?
>
> I bet that this is really going to hurt Dave that you've let this one out
> LOL! CBHVAC is going to love it!
>
> In fact, as an act of pure malice, I think I'll cross-post it LOL!

Thank you Adrian...I havent been in Daves old hangout as much as I should
be, since Nancy was really getting to be old...but this is a good one...I
must return and allow Dave to know that I have a grandson that is about out
of that..and he just turned one...now...of course, I will also remind Dave
that he lives in this town, and I DO have a nice new box of Winchester
Platinum Tip .44 Rem Mags here, and the first pedo that gets near him, will
realize that not only is a 44Mag the most powerful handgun in the world, but
it WILL REMOVE your fingerprints when applied correctly.

To keep it on topic in this group.....any of you other guys carry in parts
of your service area?

Old September 9th 04, 02:06 AM
Steve@carolinabreezehvac

Old September 9th 04, 03:00 AM
Jake

> To keep it on topic in this group.....any of you other guys carry in parts
> of your service area?

Since we do quite a bit of inner-city stuff in Detroit, and Indy, and
Cleveland, and a lot of other places, I have a Glock around ( I know Paul...
it's a 9mm but with 15 you should put them down... I tried the .40 but still
love the original) .. the old now outlawed kind with the now outlawed ammo,
too.

I've had to 'display' it twice in greater Detroit and Little Rock, Ar.....
did the job both times of saving my ass.

BTW, don't display the weapon unless you're prepared to shoot it.... or
you'll get killed with your own gun, IMO.

Be safe out there.

Jake

Old September 9th 04, 03:00 AM
Jake

Old September 9th 04, 03:39 AM
pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 02:00:32 GMT, "Jake" >
wrote:

>> To keep it on topic in this group.....any of you other guys carry in parts
>> of your service area?
>>

>Since we do quite a bit of inner-city stuff in Detroit, and Indy, and
>Cleveland, and a lot of other places, I have a Glock around ( I know Paul...
>it's a 9mm

I didn't make that assumption, seeing as my Glocks are .45 and
..40 :-)

> but with 15 you should put them down...

And if you run out of ammo, with that caliber in those
neighborhoods you can probably borrow some from the guy you just shot
:-)

> I tried the .40 but still
>love the original) .. the old now outlawed kind with the now outlawed ammo,
>too.

The ammo is not outlawed unless it's Teflon, in which case
possession is a Federal rap. Hollow points are still legal.

BTW, the Clinton Ban is set to expire in a few weeks, assuming
Congress lets it die, which is likely. I look forward to seeing what
kind of hi-cap mags for the .45 come out - I mean HIGH cap - I already
have 6 of the 17'rs :-)

>I've had to 'display' it twice in greater Detroit and Little Rock, Ar.....
>did the job both times of saving my ass.
>
>BTW, don't display the weapon unless you're prepared to shoot it.... or
>you'll get killed with your own gun, IMO.

Yep. I've been lucky, never had to display mine. Had to put
my hand on it once or twice ....

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/
Old September 9th 04, 03:39 AM

Old September 9th 04, 04:25 AM
Noon-Air

> wrote in message
> On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 02:00:32 GMT, "Jake" >
> wrote:
>
>>> To keep it on topic in this group.....any of you other guys carry in
>>> parts
>>> of your service area?
>>>

>>Since we do quite a bit of inner-city stuff in Detroit, and Indy, and
>>Cleveland, and a lot of other places, I have a Glock around ( I know
>>Paul...
>>it's a 9mm

> I didn't make that assumption, seeing as my Glocks are .45 and
> .40 :-)
>
>> but with 15 you should put them down...

> And if you run out of ammo, with that caliber in those
> neighborhoods you can probably borrow some from the guy you just shot
> :-)
>
>> I tried the .40 but still
>>love the original) .. the old now outlawed kind with the now outlawed
>>ammo,
>>too.

> The ammo is not outlawed unless it's Teflon, in which case
> possession is a Federal rap. Hollow points are still legal.
>
> BTW, the Clinton Ban is set to expire in a few weeks, assuming
> Congress lets it die, which is likely. I look forward to seeing what
> kind of hi-cap mags for the .45 come out - I mean HIGH cap - I already
> have 6 of the 17'rs :-)
>>
>>I've had to 'display' it twice in greater Detroit and Little Rock, Ar.....
>>did the job both times of saving my ass.
>>
>>BTW, don't display the weapon unless you're prepared to shoot it.... or
>>you'll get killed with your own gun, IMO.

> Yep. I've been lucky, never had to display mine. Had to put
> my hand on it once or twice ....

most impressive round I have ever fired was a 120gr +P .357 semi jacketed
soft nose(6 inch Security Six)... went clean through a 289 engine block, yet
at 25 yards into a .45 ammo can filled with sand, left a nice neat hole
going in and blew the can apart. Definately a "2 hander" :-)
not much is more intimidating than looking down the business end of a
stainless steel hand cannon, other than maybe the sound of a round being
racked into a Remington 870.