7 illegals die in OK car crash - TOUGH ****

Old January 14th 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.politics.immigration,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

Default 7 illegals die in OK car crash - TOUGH ****

This time they hit a semi and killed themselves but they could just as
easily have crashed into a car and wiped out a family. Get these goddam
illegals out of america.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070114/...oklahoma_crash

7 killed in Oklahoma highway collision - Jan 14, 2007

ELK CITY, Okla. - A minivan carrying 12 people skidded off an icy
highway early Sunday and slammed into an oncoming tractor-trailer,
killing seven, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol said.

The eastbound van slid through the center median and struck a westbound
tractor-trailer on Interstate 40 around 3:50 a.m., trooper Kera
Philippi said. Five of the van's occupants were taken to a hospital,
Philippi said.

The identities of the victims were not immediately released. Philippi
said all the van's occupants were residents of Mexico, and interpreters
were being used to locate next of kin.

All seven victims were thrown or partially thrown from the minivan and
apparently were not wearing seat belts, trooper Chris Laufer said. They
were pronounced dead at the scene, he said.

At the time of the crash, about 110 miles west of Oklahoma City,
freezing rain was falling and visibility was limited, according to the
National Weather Service. A powerful winter storm had coated roads and
highways with ice and sleet.

Old January 14th 07, 06:30 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.politics.immigration,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
John[_22_]

100% agree with you!!!!!!!1

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
message ups.com...

Old January 14th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
Drivers are MURDERERS said in rec.autos.driving:
> This time they hit a semi and killed themselves but they could just as
> easily have crashed into a car and wiped out a family. Get these goddam
> illegals out of america.

*YAWN* So what???

"There's not a shred of evidence that the jerries murdered anything
close to 7 million jooz. Another monstrous lie just like the 9-11
official story. "

-- Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 12/01/2004
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/9oog5
Old January 15th 07, 02:12 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.politics.immigration,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Me[_3_]

On 14 Jan 2007 09:25:47 -0800, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS" > wrote:

>This time they hit a semi and killed themselves but they could just as
>easily have crashed into a car and wiped out a family. Get these goddam
>illegals out of america.
>
>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070114/...oklahoma_crash
>
> 7 killed in Oklahoma highway collision - Jan 14, 2007
>
>ELK CITY, Okla. - A minivan carrying 12 people skidded off an icy
>highway early Sunday and slammed into an oncoming tractor-trailer,
>killing seven, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol said.
>
>The eastbound van slid through the center median and struck a westbound
>tractor-trailer on Interstate 40 around 3:50 a.m., trooper Kera
>Philippi said. Five of the van's occupants were taken to a hospital,
>Philippi said.
>
>The identities of the victims were not immediately released. Philippi
>said all the van's occupants were residents of Mexico, and interpreters
>were being used to locate next of kin.
>
>All seven victims were thrown or partially thrown from the minivan and
>apparently were not wearing seat belts, trooper Chris Laufer said. They
>were pronounced dead at the scene, he said.
>
>At the time of the crash, about 110 miles west of Oklahoma City,
>freezing rain was falling and visibility was limited, according to the
>National Weather Service. A powerful winter storm had coated roads and
>highways with ice and sleet.

I feel sorry for the minivan.

Old January 15th 07, 05:47 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.politics.immigration,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Hello Kitty

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> This time they hit a semi and killed themselves but they could just as
> easily have crashed into a car and wiped out a family. Get these goddam
> illegals out of america.

It doesn't say that were illegal immigrants. You just assumed that.
They may have had a legitimate reason to be in the US.

Oh wait...I'm feeding the troll again. Never mind.

Old January 16th 07, 03:35 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.politics.immigration,talk.politics.misc
Ashton Crusher

MURDERERS" > wrote:

>This time they hit a semi and killed themselves but they could just as
>easily have crashed into a car and wiped out a family. Get these goddam
>illegals out of america.
>
>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070114/...oklahoma_crash
>
> 7 killed in Oklahoma highway collision - Jan 14, 2007
>
>ELK CITY, Okla. - A minivan carrying 12 people skidded off an icy

You know when a story starts with " a minivan carrying 12 people" the
odds are close to 110% that it was full of illegal's.

Old January 16th 07, 04:39 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.politics.immigration,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
[email protected]

I'm happy they are dead. That's 7 less Mexican parasites, 7 less gang
bangers, 7 less graffiti "artists", etc etc.

Old January 16th 07, 06:00 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.politics.immigration,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
[email protected]

wrote:
> I'm happy they are dead. That's 7 less Mexican parasites, 7 less gang
> bangers, 7 less graffiti "artists", etc etc.

If the article had been about 7 "african-americans," instead of
Mexicans, would you be saying the same thing?

Old January 16th 07, 06:02 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.politics.immigration,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
[email protected]

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> This time they hit a semi and killed themselves but they could just as
> easily have crashed into a car and wiped out a family. Get these goddam
> illegals out of america.

Too bad you weren't in the van also, racist asswipe.