Marshmellow Monster

Old June 6th 06, 09:59 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default Marshmellow Monster

http://tinyurl.com/gvxhu

Wow

521 messages

Wow

Name:
Marshall M Onster

Nickname:
MarshMonster

Location:
CrippleCreek

Title:
Runner

Industry:
Transportation

Email address:

Website or Blog:

Quote:

In an emergency, when allowed
to dry, a wet booger makes for
a decent adhesive.

What is a *runner*:

CODE: 222.567-014Buy the DOTownload/Diskettes/CD-ROM
TITLE(s): SHIP RUNNER (water trans.) alternate titles: floor runner;
runner

Determines location for merchandise on dock preparatory to being
stowed on ship or transported to receivers: Inspects freight to
determine amount of dock space freight will occupy. Directs movement
and disposition of freight on dock. Marks destination of outgoing
freight in large letters on dock, using chalk. Records deliveries in
record book.
GOE: 05.09.01 STRENGTH: L GED: R3 M2 L2 SVP: 4 DLU: 77

Uses chalk
writes large letters on dock

That's about all I need to know about you loser.

Lg

UPDATE:

I've got you located to the Colorado Springs, Colorado area. But
that's a TRAIN DEPOT.

Or Seattle Washington, a major port of entry, shipping.

Let me see...
that would be the shipping terminal at the Port of Jacksonville

Most likely hit.

You're on the West Coast, work out of the Port of Jacksonville
in/and/or around Seattle Washington. Want gps coordinates of your
boss' office?

Lg

TOO far away for a visit.
Old June 7th 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

=======
=======
Lawrence Glickman wrote:

> UPDATE:
>
> I've got you located to the Colorado Springs, Colorado area. But
> that's a TRAIN DEPOT.
>
> Or Seattle Washington, a major port of entry, shipping.
>
> Let me see...
> that would be the shipping terminal at the Port of Jacksonville
>
> Most likely hit.
>
> You're on the West Coast, work out of the Port of Jacksonville
> in/and/or around Seattle Washington. Want gps coordinates of your
> boss' office?
>
> Lg
>

> TOO far away for a visit.

=====
=====

I see yer diagnostic abilities haven't improved........

rotfflmao @larry duh dickman

~:~
marsh
~packs the last bails in the truck.......gotta make a run~
~:~

Old June 7th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

On 6 Jun 2006 16:27:51 -0700, "Marsh Monster"
> wrote:

>=======
>=======
>Lawrence Glickman wrote:
>
>> UPDATE:
>>
>> I've got you located to the Colorado Springs, Colorado area. But
>> that's a TRAIN DEPOT.
>>
>> Or Seattle Washington, a major port of entry, shipping.
>>
>> Let me see...
>> that would be the shipping terminal at the Port of Jacksonville
>>
>> Most likely hit.
>>
>> You're on the West Coast, work out of the Port of Jacksonville
>> in/and/or around Seattle Washington. Want gps coordinates of your
>> boss' office?
>>
>> Lg
>>

>> TOO far away for a visit.

>=====
>=====
>

>I see yer diagnostic abilities haven't improved........
>
>rotfflmao @larry duh dickman
>

>~:~
>marsh
>~packs the last bails in the truck.......gotta make a run~
>~:~

There aren't that many *runners* who own dodge trucks like you do....
If I want you bad enough, I'll find you.

Lg

Old June 7th 06, 01:25 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

On 6 Jun 2006 16:27:51 -0700, "Marsh Monster"
> wrote:

>=======
>=======
>Lawrence Glickman wrote:
>
>> UPDATE:
>>
>> I've got you located to the Colorado Springs, Colorado area. But
>> that's a TRAIN DEPOT.
>>
>> Or Seattle Washington, a major port of entry, shipping.
>>
>> Let me see...
>> that would be the shipping terminal at the Port of Jacksonville
>>
>> Most likely hit.
>>
>> You're on the West Coast, work out of the Port of Jacksonville
>> in/and/or around Seattle Washington. Want gps coordinates of your
>> boss' office?
>>
>> Lg
>>

>> TOO far away for a visit.

>=====
>=====
>

>I see yer diagnostic abilities haven't improved........
>
>rotfflmao @larry duh dickman
>

>~:~
>marsh
>~packs the last bails in the truck.......gotta make a run~
>~:~

There aren't that many *runners* who own dodge trucks like you do....
If I want you bad enough, I'll find you.

It appears you've got problems everywhere you go. You're a head case.
EVERY post to every group, the same old ****. For example:
Roy L. Fuchs wrote:
> >MarshMonster

> You're an idiot. Yes, an E-1 grade, gang boy lingo ****tard.
>
> Perhaps if you could spell, or construct a proper sentence you might
> be able to make a case. Then again, you are likely a kooktard from
> over in a.u.k.
>
> Oh.. I see... You are an AOL retard. That says it all.
>
> Now, the question is are there any real men out there that actually
> have real language skills that can address my remarks, or is this 11
> year old mentality idiot the only person in those other groups to
> respond (albeit wrong. He obviously cannot even read, much less
> write).
>
> I would address this asswipes bull**** section by section, but I
> can't even make out half of it.
>
> Explain what "seasoning" is if you are so smart, dip****.
>
> Also, I NEVER said someone should drive on a warped rotor.
>
> Also, on those rotors that do have integrated bearings, if the
> driver of the car was so retarded that he couldn't get his car
> serviced while his bearings were going south, he shouldn't even be on
> the road.
>
> If you are so retarded that you can't tap out bearing races without
> ****ing up the press fit, then you are not any kind of real mechanic,
> much less anywhere near the mechanic you claim to be.
>
> And yes, I have turned several thousand sets of rotors, in an icy
> city, and I have done heavy vehicles on a brake lathe your idiot ass
> has likely never touched. The 6000 model. I have probably turned a
> bigger rotor than you ever have as well.
>
> Grow the **** up and learn how to write in english, dip****.

==========
==========
{{{ W A R N I N G }}}}
(self acknowledgement of abilities follow)
(curtesy of marshmonster)

Roy L. Fuchs wrote in message:
> On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 10:31:45 -0500, "J. Clarke"

(SNIP)

> I did work on the very first HDTV broadcast encoding system ever
> built. The motion estimator board (you do know what that is,
> right?)(if not, you don't belong in the discussion) alone had 16
> processors on it.
>

> .
>

> You aren't very good at observation, or perception, much less
> reception. How quaint... NOT!

========
========
Yep,
yer jest the guy to give advice on brake jobs Roy Toy.
Hey, Roy Toy....those that can do.

Them that can't.....well they read and rant alot...you know?

any whoooo........
I'm going to jest attribute your WRONG information to the fact that
you were smoke'n some of that stuff that yer tout'n over in the ole
drug forum....

You know Roy Toy........if you ain't NEVER, EVER, NEVER.......
seen a spun bearing race or a bearing race seat that's been
fubared and WON'T accept a new race......then you shudda
left that out....cuz it kinda diminishes your already shoddy
credibility as a brake expert. Especially when you leave all
them posts hang'n around in hyperspace proving that you
ain't. Kinda......stupid reeely. (don't yuh thunk?)

oh and Roy Toy.........
as far as yer bigger rotor......

it ain't how big it is.......
it's what you know how to do with it that counts.

but......
i don't think you got either of those problems Roy Toy.

^ ^
0 0

any whooo........

well......i'd love to chat some more....
but off to that other site of yers......
i thought that thread wuz a hoot Roy,
see yuh there.

~:~
MarshMonster
~sips his coffee.....lol.....roy shud take his on advize~

so, it looks like you're a wannabe grease monkey. Well, I've got the
monkey part right.

There's also a cripple creek in Jacksonville, Florida.

I haven't decided yet. But you know what? I'm working on it. That
should give you pause for concern.

Lg

Old June 7th 06, 01:38 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default Marshmellow Monster gets his ass kicked again by Roy Toy

Can anyone tell Roy Toy he's not in the drug forum????
.......<<OT>>
Roy L . Fuchs 8 Mar 2006 14:42:11
On 8 Mar 2006 02:18:04 -0800, Gave
us:

Quotation:
> it ain't how big it is.......
> it's what you know how to do with it that counts.
> I knew more about fits and tolerances and precision machining at age

ten in 1970, than your retarded ass will ever know in your entire

pathetic life, dip****.

Create topic Car-Guru Write comment

Guest 8 Mar 2006 13:18:04 [ permanent link ]
Old June 7th 06, 02:21 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

I had the wrong washington.

You're in Delaware just EAST of Washington D.C.

Yah, there we go.

Coordinates for your *community* a

Name: Cripple Creek
City/Town: Milton
State/Admin: DE (Delaware)
Country: US (United States)
ZIP Code: 19968
US County: Sussex County
Category: Locale
Coordinate: N38.76706°, W75.23964°
Source: Global Index

Am I getting _closer_ Dodge truck driver? ( It wouldn't happen to be a
Dodge Ram by any chance would it?)

You just have to ask yourself one question, Grasshopper...

Is this a game of Pin the Tail on the Donkey?

or

Search & Destroy ?