Red Momo --> cheap G25 = unexpected laptime improvement

Old July 11th 09, 10:23 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
David Fisher's Left Testicle

Default Red Momo --> cheap G25 = unexpected laptime improvement

You might also want to read up on the whole steering ratio thing:

http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=336105

What are you running the wheel at?

I have mine set up to full and just adjust the steering lock in the garage.

Old July 12th 09, 02:46 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andrew MacPherson[_2_]

dfg.myass@aol (David Fisher's Left Testicle) wrote:

> http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=336105

Interesting thread, thanks.

> I have mine set up to full and just adjust the steering lock
> in the garage.

Yes, so far I've been too busy getting to grips to research the various options for
tweaking the configuration. I suppose I should take advantage of the maturity of
the G25 and its knowledgebase before I get too used to the default options.

Andrew McP
Old August 6th 09, 11:04 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Lol[_3_]

> [...]
> helping most.
> By calibrating to use most of the wheel's range I can catch and control
> situations
> which were completely beyond my abilities before with the Red Momo.
>
> It's come as a bit of a shock that I might soon be able to drag myself up
> the bell
> curve of ability from slower than continental drift towards competitively
> sluggish.
>
> Whether that will actually happen after this burst of enthusiasm remains
> to be seen.
> But for the time being it's fun trying and has almost certainly persuaded
> me to
> take another chunk of subscription out at iRacing. The driving experience
> with a
> G25 is just so satisfying. I may even <fx:music from Psycho> join some

Wot?? Wot?? What's this about cheap G25s? - I haven't seen any.
Where are they, please??!

Lol

Improvement? XS11E[_3_] Mazda 7 August 5th 08 05:12 AM
'95 Talon unexpected rust problem [email protected] Chrysler 1 May 8th 05 04:38 AM
Unexpected annoyances Tucker BMW 3 April 6th 05 04:41 PM
Unexpected wheel 'spin-out' on the CRV [email protected] Honda 4 March 24th 05 05:36 AM
Switiching from Red Momo to Black Momo Joao Gonzalez Simulators 10 March 21st 05 02:41 AM