Crossfire electrical problem

Old March 3rd 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
mopar

Default Crossfire electrical problem

My 2005 Crossfire has been trouble free so far. Only thing I hate is when I if or do have a problem I will have to take it to my local Dodge dealer for repairs.
I wish Mercedes would do the warranty work instead.
Old March 3rd 07, 07:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
philthy[_1_]

that's what you get when you buy a specialty import car

Old March 4th 07, 07:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
bllsht

On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 17:43:21 GMT, mopar > wrote:

>My 2005 Crossfire has been trouble free so far. Only thing I hate is when I if or do have a problem I will have to take it to my local Dodge dealer for repairs.
>I wish Mercedes would do the warranty work instead.

Why didn't you buy a Mercedes?

Old March 4th 07, 01:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
philthy[_1_]

he did buy one! that car thru and thru is one and they suc driving in the snow
problem is techs in the dealer don't want to work on them for the most part

Old March 4th 07, 03:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
maxpower

"philthy" > wrote in message
> he did buy one! that car thru and thru is one and they suc driving in the

snow
> problem is techs in the dealer don't want to work on them for the most

part

> bllsht wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 17:43:21 GMT, mopar > wrote:
> >
> > >My 2005 Crossfire has been trouble free so far. Only thing I hate is

when I if or do have a problem I will have to take it to my local Dodge
dealer for repairs.
> > >I wish Mercedes would do the warranty work instead.

> > Why didn't you buy a Mercedes?

Once again another wrong statement from you dirt bag. When the Crossfire
came out Chrysler advised each dealer to have 2 trained technicians work on
these vehicles. There were not enough training classes for everyone to go
to.You could not work on these vehicles under warranty unless you were
specially trained. This goes the same with the Viper and the Prowler as
well. Had they not fired you from the dealer for flim flaming parts and
selling them on line you could have been one of these people to work on
them.

Old March 6th 07, 12:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
philthy[_1_]

hey ****STAIN ON THE SHEETS
i'm a chrysler certified crossfire tech are you
i spent three days at alburn hills training center and have the patches to
prove it
they are next to my cross fire tech plaque and my gold tool award plaques in my
garage wall
i stopped in a local dealer last friday to use their drb and there was 2
crossfires in the service drive and my buddy is a service writer there and
he is mad because no one wants to work on them there esp. under warranty and
they have 3 crossfire techs and the place is dead
so what was your real point behind your post
oh wait i know! you are touting how much better of a tech you are since you
work at a dealer! where the most heard phrase is no problem found/could not
duplicate condition! like people want to waste their time standing around a
dealer waiting for a car to get fixed that you can't verify the issue! like
they have nothing better to do
try the real world of car repair like pulling codes form a 92 prizm or fixing
a overheat in a gm 3.1 -3.4 hey whats a dpfe in a ford yep you are a
better tech than the rest of us i bet you have the biggest box in the shop too!
it matches your ego

Old March 6th 07, 12:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
corning_d3[_37_]

Wow. I'm not sure what dealership your near, but I don't get away with
not fixing the problem RIGHT the first time. As for the questions, I
don't care about a '92 prizm, and no one else does either. a overheat
in a 3.1 is usually a thermostat but can be intake gaskets. Ford's
blow, and it's actually a DPFEGR valve, or delta pressure feedback
exhaust gas re-circulation valve. Just because I work in a dealership
doesn't mean I'm ignorant to other car makers.... My two..

--
corning_d3
corning_d3's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=373828

http://www.automotiveforums.com

Old March 6th 07, 07:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
maxpower

"philthy" > wrote in message
> hey ****STAIN ON THE SHEETS
> i'm a chrysler certified crossfire tech are you
> i spent three days at alburn hills training center and have the patches

> prove it
> they are next to my cross fire tech plaque and my gold tool award plaques

in my
> garage wall
> i stopped in a local dealer last friday to use their drb and there was 2
> crossfires in the service drive and my buddy is a service writer there

and
> he is mad because no one wants to work on them there esp. under warranty

and
> they have 3 crossfire techs and the place is dead
> so what was your real point behind your post
> oh wait i know! you are touting how much better of a tech you are since

you
> work at a dealer! where the most heard phrase is no problem found/could

not
> duplicate condition! like people want to waste their time standing around

> dealer waiting for a car to get fixed that you can't verify the issue!

like
> they have nothing better to do
> try the real world of car repair like pulling codes form a 92 prizm or

fixing
> a overheat in a gm 3.1 -3.4 hey whats a dpfe in a ford yep you are a
> better tech than the rest of us i bet you have the biggest box in the shop

too!
> it matches your ego
>

> maxpower wrote:
>
> > "philthy" > wrote in message
> > > he did buy one! that car thru and thru is one and they suc driving in

the
> > snow
> > > problem is techs in the dealer don't want to work on them for the most

> > part

is
> > when I if or do have a problem I will have to take it to my local Dodge
> > dealer for repairs.

> > Once again another wrong statement from you dirt bag. When the Crossfire
> > came out Chrysler advised each dealer to have 2 trained technicians work

on
> > these vehicles. There were not enough training classes for everyone to

go
> > to.You could not work on these vehicles under warranty unless you were
> > specially trained. This goes the same with the Viper and the Prowler as
> > well. Had they not fired you from the dealer for flim flaming parts and
> > selling them on line you could have been one of these people to work on
> > them.

"yawn"

Old March 6th 07, 07:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
maxpower

"corning_d3" > wrote in message

> Wow. I'm not sure what dealership your near, but I don't get away with
> not fixing the problem RIGHT the first time. As for the questions, I
> don't care about a '92 prizm, and no one else does either. a overheat
> in a 3.1 is usually a thermostat but can be intake gaskets. Ford's
> blow, and it's actually a DPFEGR valve, or delta pressure feedback
> exhaust gas re-circulation valve. Just because I work in a dealership
> doesn't mean I'm ignorant to other car makers.... My two..
>

> --
> corning_d3
> corning_d3's Profile:

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=373828
> View this thread:

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=680007

> http://www.automotiveforums.com

That's why he doesn't work at a dealer anymore, he was one that says no
problem found, now instead of saying no problem found he says take it to the
dealer it is covered under warranty

Glenn

Old March 6th 07, 11:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
philthy[_1_]

yawn!!!!

maxpower wrote:

> "corning_d3" > wrote in message
> >
> > Wow. I'm not sure what dealership your near, but I don't get away with
> > not fixing the problem RIGHT the first time. As for the questions, I
> > don't care about a '92 prizm, and no one else does either. a overheat
> > in a 3.1 is usually a thermostat but can be intake gaskets. Ford's
> > blow, and it's actually a DPFEGR valve, or delta pressure feedback
> > exhaust gas re-circulation valve. Just because I work in a dealership
> > doesn't mean I'm ignorant to other car makers.... My two..
> >

> > --
> > corning_d3
> > corning_d3's Profile:

> http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=373828
> > View this thread:

> http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=680007
> >
> > http://www.automotiveforums.com
> >

> That's why he doesn't work at a dealer anymore, he was one that says no
> problem found, now instead of saying no problem found he says take it to the
> dealer it is covered under warranty
>
> Glenn

Crossfire electrical problem John R Chrysler 0 November 4th 06 02:05 AM
C4 Electrical Problem? C-Vette Corvette 1 June 23rd 06 11:18 PM
electrical problem. snohman Dodge 7 January 1st 06 11:22 PM
318 is electrical problem Mark30h BMW 1 January 22nd 05 06:54 PM
Bus electrical problem Braukuche VW air cooled 5 January 15th 05 03:24 PM