N2003 and Momo on 64 bit OS?

Old August 28th 09, 04:50 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Don[_21_]

Default N2003 and Momo on 64 bit OS?

Hey gang,

Anyone know if any major issues getting N2003 to run on Vista 64 bit, or
Windows 7 64 bit for that matter?
Also, how about the original red Logitech Momo wheel/pedals?

Thanks for any tips here,

--
Don

Old September 3rd 09, 09:23 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
PlowBoy[_3_]

Don,

Double check by searching this newsgroup using the GOOGLE.COM website. But
it Seems to me a buddy of mine was able to get NR03 on a 64bit vista, but
had to set properties for the app's icon or maybe it was the EXE, to run in
Legacy (XP) mode, .

The drivers for the momo should technically be the same drivers as the ones
for the g25's if you goto the logitech website and see if they dont point
you to the same driver download, and have the 64 bit versions by now? I
know they have the 64 bit versions for the G25 and soon to ship g27's. If
not, I'd day you have an excuse to get the g25 or g27 wheel.

Lastly I believe you can install 32bit drivers, you have to boot in SAFEMODE
in vista to install them though, and they either work or they crash, nobody
will officially help ya. sure someone around here might.

--Plow...

Old September 4th 09, 12:27 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Don[_21_]

Ok thanks Plow, I will go get my trusty red Momo out of the storage area,
search for some drivers, and see if I can get it running along with N2003.

Thanks,

--
Don

N2003 V8 Mod Joao Gonzalez Simulators 0 December 12th 05 04:44 PM
N2003--do any of these exist yet? PowerPost2000 Simulators 2 November 24th 05 01:39 PM
Logitech momo settings N2003 Don Simulators 5 October 25th 05 06:43 PM
Switiching from Red Momo to Black Momo Joao Gonzalez Simulators 10 March 21st 05 02:41 AM
N2003 is done, what is next? MWB Simulators 9 January 26th 05 05:15 AM