Curious, is John David Galt a troll?

Old December 19th 04, 11:00 PM
Cory Dunkle

Default Curious, is John David Galt a troll?

This poster has been spewing nonsense about tailgating being justified and
safe in the thread "Pigs harassing innocent motorists again...". I'm
wondering if he is actually a troll, of another of Judy's multiple
personalities. I'm about to the point where I'm not gonan waste any more
time on this clueless fool, but would like to know if he's actually a troll
or just that dumb. I haven't had the time to read here as much as I used to,
so I'm not sure.

Cory

Old December 20th 04, 01:49 AM
Furious George

Cory Dunkle wrote:
> This poster has been spewing nonsense about tailgating being

justified and
> safe in the thread "Pigs harassing innocent motorists again...". I'm
> wondering if he is actually a troll, of another of Judy's multiple
> personalities. I'm about to the point where I'm not gonan waste any

more
> time on this clueless fool, but would like to know if he's actually a

troll
> or just that dumb. I haven't had the time to read here as much as I

used to,
> so I'm not sure.
>
> Cory

Shut Up Judy!

Old December 20th 04, 01:49 AM
Furious George

Cory Dunkle wrote:
> This poster has been spewing nonsense about tailgating being

justified and
> safe in the thread "Pigs harassing innocent motorists again...". I'm
> wondering if he is actually a troll, of another of Judy's multiple
> personalities. I'm about to the point where I'm not gonan waste any

more
> time on this clueless fool, but would like to know if he's actually a

troll
> or just that dumb. I haven't had the time to read here as much as I

used to,
> so I'm not sure.
>
> Cory

Shut Up Judy!

Old December 20th 04, 11:31 PM
Olaf Gustafson

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 19:10:42 -0800, Scott en Aztlán
> wrote:

>On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 17:00:40 -0500, "Cory Dunkle" >
>wrote:
>
>No, Galt is not a troll. He can be abrasive at times, but he's one of
>the Good Guys.

Huh?

Is anyone who isn't a troll a "Good Guy"?

I don't think LLB Head is a troll, but I didn't think LLBers were Good
Guys.

--
Use my real email address if replying via email

Old December 20th 04, 11:31 PM
Olaf Gustafson