Why does NFS 5: PU graphics stick in the multyplay mode?

Old July 11th 06, 08:02 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
[email protected]

Default Why does NFS 5: PU graphics stick in the multyplay mode?

Hello!
Why does NFS 5: PU graphics stick in the multyplay mode in iplounge
even in 640x480 16 bit, wide screen and all other graphic settings off
or lowest posыible?
The graphics is smooth in the single play mode in 800x600 16bit, and
all other graphics settings at maximum quality.
The system is Windows XP sp2, P3-750 (overclocked to 840), ATI rage 128
(AGP, 32mb), 512 mb RAM, UDMA 5 HDD, Main board Chaintech 6btm.
Best regards,
Dima

Old July 11th 06, 08:13 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

"kopn<at>hotbox.ru" said in rec.autos.driving thinking that this is a
gaming or computer geek newsgroup:

> Hello!

'Sup?

> The system is Windows XP sp2,

Methinks the problem is starting to come into focus unlike 4-Eyes Gate's
uncorrected vision....

> P3-750 (overclocked to 840), ATI rage 128
> (AGP, 32mb), 512 mb RAM, UDMA 5 HDD, Main board Chaintech 6btm.
> Best regards,
> Dima

BTW, we are road geeks and car geeks. Not computer geeks.

--
"I... Can't drive... FIFTY-FIVE!!"
--Sammy Hagar
Old July 11th 06, 11:41 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:13:00 -0400, necromancer
> was understood to have stated the following:

>BTW, we are road geeks and car geeks. Not computer geeks.

Speak fer yersef. :-)

---

"Do we operate under a system of equal justice under law? Or is there one system for the average citizen and another for the high and mighty?" ~ Senator Ted Kennedy, 1973

--

El Pollo Loco (Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend) demonstrates it's complete gullibility, stupidity, and state of delusion when it falls for an April Fool's joke, hook, line, and sinker:

Ragnar wrote:
> Gods, you're dumb. Its a rather obvious April Fool's joke. And you're
> the Fool.

This is no joke.