Which 4x4 vehicle should I be buying for better looks?

Old March 2nd 05, 02:18 PM
mat brady

the badboy truck.

badboytrucks.com

Old March 3rd 05, 03:24 AM
Dan J.S.

I'm Beautiful wrote:
> Hi everyone, i need some free advice here, which 4x4 vehicle drives
> better and looks better? thanks alice
>
> One of my favorite places to shop online :
> www.yesterdayprices.FSCstore.com

Yugo AWD

Old March 5th 05, 11:41 PM
Lon

I'm Beautiful proclaimed:

> Hi everyone, i need some free advice here, which 4x4 vehicle drives
> better and looks better? thanks alice
>
> One of my favorite places to shop online :
> www.yesterdayprices.FSCstore.com

Depends. Do you want a pimpmobile, or are you one of the employees?
Old April 16th 05, 04:09 AM
fordmandan

2005 f150 crew fx4

Old April 16th 05, 01:24 PM
Peter D. Hipson

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 23:09:07 -0400, "fordmandan"
> wrote:

>2005 f150 crew fx4

Better looks than what? <g> I'd go with a 50's PowerWagon, they are
probably the coolest looking 4x4 vehicle ever made. <GDR>