92 vette targa top quick removal mod...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 30th 04, 04:32 PM
jameson

Default 92 vette targa top quick removal mod...

I gotta tell ya'll... I love driving my c4 with the targa top off...
But, mine didnt come with the 'removal tool' so i have to use the
closest flat head around and hold my tounge just right each time I
want to remove it.

Im sorry, but it would see to me that someone somewhere has developed
some kind of "clip" system or modification that would make removal as
easy as unlatching something... and making putting it back on as easy
as using gravity until it locks into place...

am I the only person who has thought of this?

I would like to request that Dave in IL not post to this thread. While
I am sure he may have some good advice, his posts cause the thread to
go off topic ... and the best thing I have seen him do in a thread is
to try and make other people feel inferior... so, with all due respect
Dave, please refrain from providing input to this post. Feel free to
email me if you have a wonderful idea that you cant contain.

thanks!
Jazz Mann