Filter

Old March 26th 05, 11:04 AM
Himszy

Default Filter

Hi,

I am making a r/c submarine and wish to use a pump for propulsion. I've
bought the pump and found that it will need a filter to prevent rubbish
getting caught in it. Can anyone recommend a form of filter for this use?

Thanks

Michael

Old March 26th 05, 12:30 PM
Glenn S.

Himszy wrote:
Hi,

I am making a r/c submarine and wish to use a pump for propulsion. I've
bought the pump and found that it will need a filter to prevent rubbish
getting caught in it. Can anyone recommend a form of filter for this use?

Thanks

Michael

It depends on the size of the pump that you are going to use.

If it's small enough, how about a filter bag for a Whisper or TetraTec
aquarium filter?

--
G.D.Smith
Harpers Ferry, WV

FOR SALE: 2003 Swee****er 22' Pontoon Boat
http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/gs_pontoon01.html

FOR SALE: 1999 Fleetwood Mallard 37' Travel Trailer
http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/Mallard001.html
Old March 28th 05, 05:38 PM

uhhh... how about an under-gravel filter?

Biological filter question Roy General 8 August 28th 04 07:51 AM
Filter advice Cheryl General 19 July 10th 04 04:01 AM
Eheim Classic 2213 - too much for a 2' aquarium??? Desmond Wong General 8 May 19th 04 02:37 AM
Filtration Destroyallx General (alternative) 3 May 15th 04 08:47 AM
filter speed and plants question? flupke General 6 October 30th 03 01:58 PM