Bought a New Mustang

Old December 14th 04, 11:44 PM
BeverlyOmasta

UGH, 19 years old? I must have started to late
Old December 15th 04, 12:42 AM
Gill

BeverlyOmasta wrote:
> UGH, 19 years old? I must have started to late

you mean your in your 20's and still in high school?

--
Tropic Green Y2K 5 Speed Mustang GT
P-1SC & Some MM Stuff
Old December 15th 04, 01:16 AM
jushil

Please quit trying to cut me down. I have nothing against you and if I
have offended you than I'm sorry. For instance your username is a
little rude.

--Justin
JustSayNoToCrapStar wrote:
> spewith
>
> > I have just purchased the new Mustang >GT.

> cough cough BULLSH*T cough cough
>
> >Newsgroups: alt.autos.dodge.trucks
> >From: "jushil" >
> >Date: 11 Dec 2004 11:30:01 -0800
> >Subject: Dodge Srt-10
> >I have driven both of them (lightning & >SRT-10). I am in the

process of
> buying an >srt-10. So I have first hand experience
>
> >Newsgroups: >rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
> >From: "jushil" >
> >Date: 10 Dec 2004 16:40:45 -0800
> >Subject: 1997 Mustang Convertable problems
> >My 97 mustang convertible is a nice car

> >Newsgroups: alt.autos.kia
> >From: "jushil" >
> >Date: 9 Dec 2004 09:23:15 -0800
> >Subject: Kia Sorento
> >We Just purchased a 2004 Kia Sorento.

> >Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.chrysler
> >From: "jushil" >
> >Date: 9 Dec 2004 16:20:00 -0800
> >Subject: Chrysler Crossfire
> >This car is one beautiful car. We just purchased a white one with

white
> >rims. It is an srt-6

> so many cars so little time huh ?
>
> so whats next there jr ?
>
> lemme guess a saleen s7, mclaren f1?
>
> maybe you can find one on traderonline or even sell all these other

ones on a

Old December 15th 04, 01:37 AM

If his username is offensive to you, killfile him. You aren't forced to read
his posts. Just a little friendly advice.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

oups.com...

Old December 15th 04, 02:13 AM
Gill

Gill wrote:
> BeverlyOmasta wrote:
>
>> UGH, 19 years old? I must have started to late

> you mean you're in your 20's and still in high school? (last edited by me)

Oh, excuse my rudeness, Bev, this is Justin, Justin, Bev

Old December 15th 04, 02:18 AM
Deputy Dog

Suck it up! you're running with the big dogs now!

Dave

oups.com...

Old December 15th 04, 08:50 AM
Jim Warman

Well... lessee....... My 56 tudor was bought for $25 and driven for about 6
months before I gave it away. Next came a 61 Falcon..... managed to blow up
the 144 and dropped in a 260. Next came a 64.5 Mustang convertible. I added
the pony seats (had the console already) and tossed the tranny. Figured I
might fresh up the motor while I was doing the trans (apprentice mechanic,
OK?). I started out with the 225 horse 289 and got carried away killing the
transmission (C4) for a second and terminal time. Found a donor car and
slammed in a top-loader. Paid $2200 for the car circa 1969 and sold it when
the soon to be Mrs mechanic came along - happy to get $1000 for that bagged
out POS.

In the ensuing years I bought and sold things like a 62 Impala 2dr ht, 63
Poncho Parisienne convertible, '68 Impala 2dr ht, 68 Malibu 2 dr ht, 72 XR7
convertible, 67 Fairlane 2 dr ht and a host of other extremely collectible
cars simply because they were getting a bit long in the tooth. As you can
guess, I got "old car" money at the point of sale rather than "collectible
car" money. Ahhhh - to be young again.

The old timey car market is about pooched... the bondo queens are surfacing
with alarming regularity and the unwary are buying them for way to much
folding cash. I would have never imagined a smog turd as a desirable but,
none-the-less, I can empathize.... As for the Mach I, you should have your
peepee firmly spanked.

Old December 15th 04, 06:38 PM
JustSayNoToCrapStar

spewith

>>Please quit trying to cut me down. I >>have nothing against you and if I
>>have offended you than I'm sorry. For >>instance your username is a
>>little rude.

just pointing out conflicting statements YOU have made. nothing more, nothing
less.

I liken your entrance into OUR newsgroup to that of OUR home,
you came right on up and sh*t right on our lawn and expected none of the family
members to say a thing. when a family member called you on it you started with
the insults, this is what offends me !!!!!
you are right memset does not own this group, WE ALL OWN THIS GROUP and this is
OUR home.
i find nothing ruder than your behavior and the lack of curtesy you have shown
to our family. you owe each and everyone in this group an apology !
you could have come here and would have been accepted into our home had you
maintained an ounce of legitimacy and credibility.
its quite simple, treat the family with honest respect and it will treat you
with such.
the balls in your court ______________
Old December 15th 04, 07:35 PM
The Rebel

"JustSayNoToCrapStar" > wrote in message
spewith

>>>Please quit trying to cut me down. I >>have nothing against you and if I
>>>have offended you than I'm sorry. For >>instance your username is a
>>>little rude.

> just pointing out conflicting statements YOU have made. nothing more,
> nothing
> less.
>
> I liken your entrance into OUR newsgroup to that of OUR home,
> you came right on up and sh*t right on our lawn and expected none of the
> family
> members to say a thing. when a family member called you on it you started
> with
> the insults, this is what offends me !!!!!
> you are right memset does not own this group, WE ALL OWN THIS GROUP and
> this is
> OUR home.
> i find nothing ruder than your behavior and the lack of curtesy you have
> shown
> to our family. you owe each and everyone in this group an apology !
> you could have come here and would have been accepted into our home had
> you
> maintained an ounce of legitimacy and credibility.
> its quite simple, treat the family with honest respect and it will treat
> you
> with such.
> the balls in your court ______________

O.K., I've been a regular on this group for over 7 years, and I damned sure
don't remember seeing your name. I don't know what set you off, but you
don't speak for me, Kate, WindsorFox or any other old timer - you speak for
yourself. You're trying to sound like Cobrajet, but at least he doesn't
have some stupid sock to hide behind.

I've sent this via email, but your damned sock just bounced it back.

If my current name throws you off, I'm Ralph Snart - don't ever say you
speak for me, I can speak for myself. This guy has appologized, and you are
still beating up on him; just shows that you have no credibility with me.

Flame away on me - I have my asbestos underwear on, and if you've been on
this NG for any amount of time, you know that I can give as good as I can
take. The guy appologized - let it be at that.

Cordially,

Ralph Snart aka The Rebel.

--
www.geocities.com/ralphsnart2004/index.html

Old December 15th 04, 08:17 PM

He apologized (for ME apparently, not my idea of an apology--then said he
was being sarcastic... a sarcastic apology??) & continued to lie. Nobody
singled you out & spoke for YOU directly. Pull the rod outta yer butt. I
like ya, Ralph.. but you aren't special.

-Mike