Take a look and give me some ideas PLEASE.

Old January 10th 05, 02:02 AM
G & K Meyer

Default Take a look and give me some ideas PLEASE.

Any ideas to make our set up better? We just use plain pumps 2 to the top
falls and one to the lower features that goes through a UV light. We do
sometime fight algae. In the winter we just run one pump stright in to the
pond. Could we us a air pump / bubbler instead? You can see what we have
at the following web page.

http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=65zgxlu...my&x=1&y=havy9

Thank you for your help.

Greg &/or Kellie Meyer / GEM STAR Enterprises, Inc.

Old January 10th 05, 06:09 AM
~ Windsong ~

"G & K Meyer" wrote in message
Any ideas to make our set up better? We just use plain pumps 2 to the top
falls and one to the lower features that goes through a UV light. We do
sometime fight algae. In the winter we just run one pump stright in to

the
pond. Could we us a air pump / bubbler instead? You can see what we have
at the following web page.

http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=65zgxlu...my&x=1&y=havy9

==========================
Can you post them somewhere where we don't have to sign in? I never got to
see them. Sorry....
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
Completely FREE softwa

Old January 29th 05, 12:07 AM
PondBoy

email me directly, with the problem and I will see what I can come up
with.

Old January 29th 05, 12:07 AM
PondBoy

Old February 28th 05, 07:38 PM
me

It is not deep enough to over winter fish, you don't need to run a pump in
the winter, unless you have it very close to the surface to keep an air hole
open. but looking at the pics it does not look deep enough, don't add
anymore fish, maybe take out some rocks from bottom just to give the fish
more space. You will have to do a very good clean up in the spring because
having rocks on the bottom will collect a lot of crap and will not be good
for the fish. you can use a bubbler only if you see your fish gasping at the
surface, this will be hopefully caused from the water being to warm as there
is no shade, othwise no don't waste time or money.
it does look great though, good job.