134a Refrigerant

Old August 1st 05, 04:37 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> > The bottom of the ocean has nothing to do with

> TRANSLATION --> "i never let facts get in the way of my story"

Obviously!

> > you are <SNIP> a loser to boot.

> lol.....coming from a blatent (sic) LIAR that should bother me?

The pot is calling the toaster black.

Don't forget your limitations!

<>
you:
> more babble. i nailed you on it. i recognize my limitations and
> immediately own it. you lie, make excuses, and attempt to dazzle us with
> bull**** in hopes of hiding your blatent (sic) ignorance.

me:
You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you,
an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric
science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what
you get.
</>

It's very important to own your limitations, Nate...
__
Steve
..

Old August 1st 05, 04:38 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> <bull**** snipped>
>
> your bull**** doesnt do the job. liar.

We all read the challenge... welch.

<>
you:
> more babble. i nailed you on it. i recognize my limitations and
> immediately own it. you lie, make excuses, and attempt to dazzle us with
> bull**** in hopes of hiding your blatent (sic) ignorance.

me:
You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you,
an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric
science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what
you get.
</>

Limitations! Own them! Or lie about it...
__
Steve
..

Old August 1st 05, 04:39 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> > Translate this:

> TRANSLATION --> "i have absolutely nothing to say"

<>
you:
> more babble. i nailed you on it. i recognize my limitations and
> immediately own it. you lie, make excuses, and attempt to dazzle us with
> bull**** in hopes of hiding your blatent (sic) ignorance.

me:
You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you,
an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric
science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what
you get.
</>

You deserve what you get... remember that.
__
Steve
..

Old August 1st 05, 04:50 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (ßill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> Stephen Cowell wrote:
> >
> > That may work for you, Bill... the rest of us went to
> > high school, maybe even beyond. If you don't understand
> > about equations and stuff, we can understand... you should
> > know that you don't make any sense when you attempt to
> > talk like you know this kind of thing... just a friendly tip.

> It's you that don't understand simple mathematics. Fortunately
> their are many elementary sites that may explain variables, such as
> volume, density that you seem incapable of even common sense.
> I've gone through Calculus: http://www.billhughes.com/stucky.jpg

Are you trying to frighten small children with that pic?
It doesn't impress me....

Ok, here's an easy one for you... I did this one for
extra credit in a college calc class. Explain (without
your buddy Google) how the volume of liquid in
a cylindrical tank on its side is computed, using only a
dipstick marked in inches from a hole in the top...
just like you did every day when you read the pumps.
Only this time, you don't get a chart... all you get is
the radius and length of the cylinder. No cheating!
Explain in words, with minimal equations.
__
Steve
..

Old August 1st 05, 04:53 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> > Pussy. You don't do cryo.

> lol you dont even do 22. :-)

See... I'm right. Took me long enough to
draw him out... looks like your refrigeration
education is incomplete, Nate... stop by
the VLA in New Mexico for some lessons.
Tell Rudy I said hi.
__
Steve
..

Old August 1st 05, 05:46 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Stevie? You're writing the same thing over and over and over again,
reminds me of the character Jack Nicholson played in the movie "'The
Shining" where he types "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boys." I
believe it's time to seek professional help.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 1st 05, 05:57 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I've got better things to do than work a problem that has nothing
to do with chlorofluorocarbons. I can tell you the answer contains
infinity, as there is not one known other than a depth in inches.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 1st 05, 05:58 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

There you go repeating yourself again.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 1st 05, 06:39 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
.. .
>> TRANSLATION --> "i never let facts get in the way of my story"

> Obviously!

yes, it is quite evident/obvious that you never let facts get in the way of
your lies.

> The pot is calling the toaster black.

nope, just calling a liar a liar.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old August 1st 05, 06:41 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..

> "Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message
>> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
>> <bull**** snipped>
>>
>> your bull**** doesnt do the job. liar.

> We all read the challenge.

exactly. and you never provided me with what i asked you for. i asked you
for credible links. instead you gave me noaa/epa and even a link with
"proudliberal" in the domain. yeah liar, thats credible. <rolling eyes>