installing headliner in beetle

Old January 25th 05, 05:25 PM
Dane Tyler

Default installing headliner in beetle

Dave,

Installing a headliner in a bug is actually not that hard. It just
requires a bit of patience. I know that John Henry has headliner
installation on his website www.thebugshop.org However, his details are
for a cloth headliner in an oval window bug...and the cloth headliner
brings its own set of problems. I would recommend the video that JBugs
(jbugs.com) sells. Its pretty informative and is what I used when I
replaced the headliner in my '69 Bug.

Good luck!

Dane

Dave wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there a site where I can find info about installing a new

headliner in a
> beetle? I've heard it is a really difficult thing to do, so any

help/hints
> are welcome.
>
> Thanks
> Dave

Have Mexican Beetle, anyone else? Javier VW air cooled 8 January 15th 05 04:59 AM
FA: VW Beetle Reborn novelty clock Al Rock VW air cooled 0 January 3rd 05 11:57 PM
New Beetle Tim murphy VW air cooled 9 January 1st 05 05:54 PM
New beetle back brake pads tsb. Nick Martin VW water cooled 0 December 9th 04 10:20 AM