replacement lights for *95 stang....will cobra lights fit?

Old December 21st 04, 02:07 AM
pheonix1t

Default replacement lights for *95 stang....will cobra lights fit?

http://www.procarparts.com/store-det...94MT%2D5293HLX

has anyone heard of this procarparts place? Are they reliable? Are the
headlights on this webpage any good? I've seen that there are chinese
headlights - these are very poor quality.
I need help with find good lights to buy

Hello,
I was looking on ebay for stock replacement headlights for 1995 mustang
coupe (V-6), when I came across a set of Cobra headlights saying that
they'll be a perfect replacement for stock headlights!
This sounds good, but is it true?

Check out ebay for yourselves to see what I mean. The seller is some
place called Dr. AutoParts (ebay name of doctorautoparts)

Basically, my lights barely work anymore!
I need 'REAL' headlights.

Are the Cobra lights stronger/brighter than stock ones? My mechanic
told me part of the problem is that the stock ones are plastic, so they
scuff very easy. If they were some type of glass/crystal, they'd be
much better.

I want to get the brightest/strongest lights I can get on this car
without paying big $, like the Xeon light kits for example.

I'm cool with 1-200 bucks for lights that really work!

Thanks,

Oskar

Old December 21st 04, 05:39 AM
Richard

The Cobra headlights are a direct replacement for the stock Mustang. That
was one of the first changes I made.

follow this link http://members.shaw.ca/r-manders/headlight-1

--
Richard