test message (disregard)

Old January 5th 05, 05:13 PM
freakshow

Default test message (disregard)

This is just a test

Old January 5th 05, 05:52 PM
twaldron

When are we supposed to disregard it? I don't want to be late.

freakshow wrote:

> This is just a test

tw

71 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco
03 TJ Rubicon - Rubicon Express 4.5"
01 XJ Sport

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
-- Dave Barry

Pronunciation: 'jEp
Function: noun
Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 inch wheelbase')
A small general-purpose motor vehicle with 80-inch wheelbase,
1/4-ton capacity, and four-wheel drive used by the U.S. army in
World War II.

(Please remove the OBVIOUS to reply by email)
Old January 5th 05, 06:07 PM
Dave Milne

Personally, I'm disregarding it now.

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

om...

Old January 5th 05, 07:09 PM
Jeff Strickland

Crap! Sorry I'm late, traffic sucks. It is too late to take the test?

oups.com...

Old January 6th 05, 04:05 AM

TWELVE!! I say the answer is Twelve!

Old January 6th 05, 04:23 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Forty two: http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/hitchhiker...e/answer.shtml
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old January 7th 05, 01:58 PM
Paw

har.. now that was a good laugh

"L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III" > wrote in message
> Forty two: http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/hitchhiker...e/answer.shtml
> God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/
>
> wrote:
>>
>> TWELVE!! I say the answer is Twelve!

E34: License Light works but error message displayed Chip L BMW 6 January 17th 05 05:44 PM
Reflections on a 350 mile test drive of a 2003 330i ZHP nopcbs BMW 19 December 9th 04 11:04 PM
Break Light Circuit message Dara BMW 5 November 29th 04 06:03 PM
Test message, please discard [email protected] Corvette 0 October 26th 04 04:26 AM