Pathetic US government release fake 9/11 video

Old May 17th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Pathetic US government release fake 9/11 video

This is unbelievable. This desperate for a better approval rating? This
is beyond pathetic.
Old May 17th 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"rex roland" > wrote in message
. ..
| This is unbelievable. This desperate for a better approval rating? This
| is beyond pathetic.

There is no freakin' conspiracy. I remember I used always think this about
the government, when I was a teenager and not intellectually sound. Since
then, I've come to realize many of these conspiracies are a conspiracy to
create a conspiracy, so the weak-minded can feel like they are in on
something and are more prone to purchase (either an idea or an actual thing)
something.

Don't fall for such rubbish.

Alanb

Old May 17th 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

rex roland > wrote in news:ZLtag.13820$LE4.4385
@tornado.tampabay.rr.com:

> This is unbelievable. This desperate for a better approval rating? This
> is beyond pathetic.

Rex, first of all, we don't need politcal discussions in RAS. I'm far
too busy with real problems to worry about who did what. For your peace of
mind, here is what I beleive.

All goverments lie,. All Polictical parties lie. Anyone who thinks
different is lieing to themselves. Relax Rex. Now DROP the subject.

dave henrie
Old May 17th 06, 09:33 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

> This is unbelievable. This desperate for a better approval rating? This is
> beyond pathetic.

Dim witted idiot.
FFS, get yourself a boy/girl friend and stop posting non relevant political
hearsay in a game newsgroup.

Old May 17th 06, 12:09 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

This is too funny...

As I was conducting my "morning glory" whilst reading the local paper,
I read an article about said video release. I recall thinking, "I
wonder when someone will start with the "fake video" stories." And then
I come to RAS and what do I find?

Old May 17th 06, 01:58 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Dumbest thing is they dont get, that it is not a "film" on security camera's
either, it is a series of still shots... it is more like from 1 up to 6
still shots taken every second. Now, you think about using your under 400
dollar (especially the autofucus) and point and shoot digicam at something
like a race track, if you dont have the POS set to rattle off 5-10 pictures
when you push the shutter release, you can miss a whole pack the cars going
by so easily it aint funny, even at the dirt tracks across usa... At dirt
tracks they are only going around 70-100 mph, that jet liner was doing 400+,
the field of view the jet crossed was roughly maybe a football field 300ft,
meaning it was NOT in frame for more than 2 thousandths of a second

Darus enlightened us with:

Old May 17th 06, 04:57 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Try "US government releases StarForce-protected 9/11 video" instead.

Regards,
Mr. S.
Old May 17th 06, 07:10 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Darus" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> This is too funny...
>
> As I was conducting my "morning glory" whilst reading the local paper,
> I read an article about said video release. I recall thinking, "I
> wonder when someone will start with the "fake video" stories." And then
> I come to RAS and what do I find?

I wouldn't be surprised.

The government knows how stupid and easily manipulated so many americans
are. Look how easily they fell for the "we know Iraq has WMD's, and we know
where they are" bull****.

Dave

Old May 17th 06, 08:01 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Talk about BULL****. David you are the poster child of "easily manipulated
fool".... I bet you buy into every anti-USA conspiracy theory out there
regardless of evidence or common sense. You obviously hate America so get
the **** out now before you and your lefty band of TRAITORS completely
destroy this once great nation.

You and you ponytail wearing activist friends have become comic book
characters that live in a world of fairytales and fantasy instead of reality
and truths.

One day you and your weak slimy ilk are going to pay a big price for your
drug induced anti-USA paranoia. Hopefully the rest of us won't have to pay
for your weakness as well but if we do YOU and your leftwing PETA nut job
friends had better look out.

...|..

Mitch

Old May 17th 06, 08:56 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

On Wed, 17 May 2006 19:01:25 GMT, "Mitch A" >
wrote:

>Talk about BULL****. David you are the poster child of "easily manipulated
>fool".... I bet you buy into every anti-USA conspiracy theory out there
>regardless of evidence or common sense. You obviously hate America so get
>the **** out now before you and your lefty band of TRAITORS completely
>destroy this once great nation.
>
>You and you ponytail wearing activist friends have become comic book
>characters that live in a world of fairytales and fantasy instead of reality
>and truths.
>
>One day you and your weak slimy ilk are going to pay a big price for your
>drug induced anti-USA paranoia. Hopefully the rest of us won't have to pay
>for your weakness as well but if we do YOU and your leftwing PETA nut job
>friends had better look out.

Heh Mitch....I guess you proved David's point...

Cheers!

Remco

>"David G Fisher" > wrote in message
>> The government knows how stupid and easily manipulated so many americans
>> are. Look how easily they fell for the "we know Iraq has WMD's, and we
>> know where they are" bull****.
>>
>> Dave

We Needed A Big Gas Tax [email protected] Ford Mustang 421 December 23rd 05 03:44 AM
turbonator muffster Ford Mustang 140 August 8th 05 11:37 PM
bin laden drives a stang [email protected] Ford Mustang 2 April 24th 05 03:53 PM
Video producer seeking expert for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:37 PM