RASCAR: It's 2:15 and I still don't know where or what the hell we are racing...

Old February 6th 05, 02:53 PM
JP

My, still a bit touchy about the rascar subject, eh ?

p.s. two attended races, out of how many dozen, makes one an expert ?
Since I have never been in a rascar race, I then must at least be up to
"informed opinion" status, using your criteria.

Old February 6th 05, 05:44 PM
Mitch_A

John Simmons wrote:

> In article >,
> says...
>>
>> "fredrickson" > wrote in message
>> .. .
>> >
>> > RASCAR is a pathetic shadow of its former self
>> >

>> [snip]
>>
>> I really don't know what your problem is Fred. You used to race with us
>> and seemed to enjoy it. There's another forum due to the recent demise
>> (and then reincarnation) of RSC - all the info is there. More
>> importantly, the Winter season is always a bit 'last minute' as we
>> traditionally mess around with new/different sims. Your right in one
>> sense though - it has changed - those that race don't bitch and whine any
>> more - it's a very pleasant atmosphere to race in.

> Last I checked, we were all entitled to our own opinions. I don't know
> why frederickson said that, but I'm sure he's got at least one reason.

Except the little **** comes into races just to wreck me. I tried to have
him removed from the invite list but most felt discretion is the better
part of valor. To an extent this made me not want to run anymore.

>> You've clearly got some personal issues here of which I'm unaware but I
>> feel you probably owe a little to those you used to race with and show a
>> little class/restraint.

This POS wouldnt know class and respect if they lived next door.

> I think he showed quite a bit of restraint - certainly more than I did.

Youre not seeing the entire picture.

--
Remove "nospam." to reply.
SuSE 9.2 Pro KDE 3.3.2a
Old February 6th 05, 05:47 PM
Mitch_A

fredrickson wrote:

> Neil Charlton wrote:
>> "fredrickson" > wrote in message
>> .. .
>>
>>>RASCAR is a pathetic shadow of its former self
>>>

>> [snip]
>>
>> I really don't know what your problem is Fred. You used to race with us
>> and seemed to enjoy it. There's another forum due to the recent demise
>> (and then reincarnation) of RSC - all the info is there. More
>> importantly, the Winter season is always a bit 'last minute' as we
>> traditionally mess around with new/different sims. Your right in one
>> sense though - it has changed - those that race don't bitch and whine any
>> more - it's a very pleasant atmosphere to race in.
>>
>> You've clearly got some personal issues here of which I'm unaware but I
>> feel you probably owe a little to those you used to race with and show a
>> little class/restraint. Better still, get involved next season and help
>> make it what you want it to be.
>>
>> Regards

> I have kept my MOUTH SHUT THIS WHOLE TIME. I am gonna speak out. IT IS
> INCONCEVABLE THAT NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED. AFTER BEING WRECKED TIME
> AFTER TIME BY MITCH, I COULD NOT SIT BYA ND ALLOW THAT TO CONTINUE

Thats funny you little ****ing whore... Show a replay. What the only one
you have is you laps down taking me out of 2nd at Kansas purposefully. Ask
Oster.

You little ****, you better hope we never meet cuaser I will **** YOU UP!

Mitch
--