The New Accords

Old November 12th 07, 12:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Armand

Default The New Accords

Any impressions on the new Accords? I'm interested in a EX-L V6 Coupe in
"Polished Metalized Metal Metallic" (what a name!). My wife and I saw one
with black leather and thought it was stunning. I was even more stunned by
the MSRP! TIA.

Old November 12th 07, 03:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Art[_1_]

Kind of ugly. Too bad after the great looking new Civic.

Some one said that the new Accord looks like an old Saturn. I agree. Lots
of wrinkles in sheet metal doesn't make up for plain jane design.

. ..

Old November 12th 07, 12:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
[email protected]

The car has its ups and downs. My sister bought the EX Auto Sedan.

For one I think the seats are very hard compared to my Integra. Not
sure if they will soften as the years go on. Even my friends 06 300
has softer cloth seats.
The steering wheel is much smaller then our 6th gen Accord which makes
seeing the cluster sometimes difficult for me (I'm 6'1).
The car is very large, not sure if you are looking for something this
big, but I'd rather have the size of a TSX.
The 190hp engine is great. It has good pickup and shifts very
smoothly.

I would recommend that if you can, get a demo and take it out for a
few hrs to get the feel of the car.

Nick

Old November 12th 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Dano58

On Nov 11, 7:24 pm, (Armand) wrote:
> Any impressions on the new Accords? I'm interested in a EX-L V6 Coupe in
> "Polished Metalized Metal Metallic" (what a name!). My wife and I saw one
> with black leather and thought it was stunning. I was even more stunned by
> the MSRP! TIA.

Ugainly-looking, to my eye. A messed-up TL.

Dan D
'07 Ody EX
Central NJ USA

Old November 13th 07, 11:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Armand

In article >,
nostringscouldsecureyou@thestation says...

>"Armand" > wrote
>
>> Any impressions on the new Accords? I'm interested in a EX-L V6 Coupe

in
>> "Polished Metalized Metal Metallic" (what a name!).

>Its just called "Polished Metal Metallic, and thats ACCORDing ( pardon the
>pun ) to Honda's website.
>
>> My wife and I saw one with black leather and thought it was stunning. I
>> was even more stunned by
>> the MSRP! TIA.

>They are even more impressive in person...pics can't capture its vibe.
>
>Peace,
>Polfus

I agree. Pics do not do this car justice.

Old November 13th 07, 11:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Armand

In article >,
nostringscouldsecureyou@thestation says...

>"Dana" > wrote
>
>> (snip ) I think you get a lot for your money with the new Accord

>I agree..it seems like it should cost even more, for some reason.
>
>Then again..I am talking about the black EX sedan w/tan-wood trim interior
>that I bought.
>
>The gray interior ones, and the LX model....don't get me too much.
>
>I got this one:
>
>http://automobiles.honda.com/assets/...dan/customize/

base_car/
>BK_ex_34FRONT.jpg
>
>Peace,
>Polfus

Very nice and good luck!

Originally, my intent was to get rid of the 2000 Ody because my son now
drives his own car and no longer plays hockey, plus it's due for a timing belt
so I figured the time was right for a new car and originally was thinking
sedan. After seeing the coupe I just thought it had a great look. The bad
news is, my wife drives it while I still drive my 96' Accord EX sedan. I do
love that car though. My commute to work involves a lot of wear and tear.

Old November 14th 07, 01:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Dana[_2_]

"Armand" > wrote in message
. ..
> Any impressions on the new Accords? I'm interested in a EX-L V6 Coupe in
> "Polished Metalized Metal Metallic" (what a name!). My wife and I saw one
> with black leather and thought it was stunning. I was even more stunned
> by
> the MSRP! TIA.

I'm assuming you were stunned because you thought the MSRP was high
........or did you think it was reasonable ? Not trying to be a smartass , I
think you get a lot for your money with the new Accord

Old November 14th 07, 09:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
john

However Honda is one of my favorite car, just the same with you all
btw thats nice and good luck
Used Car Donation
Car & Autos Guide
http://www.zone-car.com

Highest-mileage V6 Accords? johnin[_11_] Honda 2 July 15th 06 12:20 AM
Highest-mileage V6 Accords? Dave Garrett Honda 3 July 13th 06 08:26 AM
'05 Accords & 225/55-16: Anyone tried? Charles Lasitter Honda 0 April 21st 05 01:33 PM
New accords and A/c Me Honda 2 October 12th 04 05:31 AM
Oil changes on 04 Accords Kohl517 Honda 12 October 1st 04 01:55 AM