A/C Systems

Old June 10th 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Tomes

Default A/C Systems

"Craig C." > wrote in message
> Mike Romain wrote:
>> Too bad too, he was a valuable member here at one time. It's a bitch
>> to see someone get old and go senile right in front of you.

> Had a similar problem in the Dodge Truck ng. One old timer (also a
> valuable member) found Jesus and went on a crusade to save everyone's
> soul. He's gone now. I don't know if he died or lost interest and
> frankly don't care which.
>
> Craig C.

Just curious... is that a Dave in Lake Villa? sounds just like this guy
in the popup camper group....

Old June 10th 07, 05:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Matt Macchiarolo

Default A/C Systems= BOYCOTT ALL SPAMMERS!

Didn't he say the group has already gone to hell? You're right, he is going
senile, right before our eyes.

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
> Your News Group has already gone to hell,

ng.com...

Old June 10th 07, 05:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Matt Macchiarolo

Bill Hughes wrote:
"So keep encouraging the trolls, and I will leave this group, as we all have
lots better things to do. "

I have to say, this is the most sane thing you ever said. Now leave like you
said you would. If you don't, you are by definition a LIAR.

Old June 10th 07, 06:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Would the cowards like you put me in your kill file!!!!!!!! So I may
clean up this group!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 10th 07, 06:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Will the cowards like you put me in your kill file, so I may clean up

Old June 10th 07, 10:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
§qu@re Wheels[_5_]

The Gasbag did spew:

> Posted a nature picture at:
> As a member of the morel majority I know what porn is when I get aroused by it!

At least you don't know where that poor little monkey lives.

From: (via teranews)

> > Reported to:
, ,

> And they are very tired of you.

Yes, there's a bitch that replies to me, kinda telling me the
problem's with the Canadian Shaw's personnel. But prescience pays off and
long as you violate the groups charter, or just Usenet's common decency,
I'll be there to report you. You being a traitor is a especial incentive.

Old June 10th 07, 02:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

They have no reason to go after me, I am not harassing them on various
groups.

When you disappear for a while, they go right along with you until you
start something again.

They are only stalking 'your' posts Bill

PLEASE CLUE IN!

Mike

Old June 10th 07, 02:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

Bill, you stupid ****, the 'only' cleaning this group needs is to clean
'you' out of it!

Mike

Old June 10th 07, 05:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
c[_1_]

Mike,

Apparently he isn't intelligent enough to realize that trolls are like
mosquito bites. If you leave them alone, they go away, and if you keep
scratching them, they just get worse. He's an stubborn old fart who
thinks he is always right and will never listen to anyone, even is there
is a mass of people telling him the same thing.

I know you, and others, including me, have tried explaining this to him,
but he is a self centered egotistical person who many of us agree has
totally lost it.

We can killfile him and the trolls he attracts, but it's too bad when
new people read this group and see all the **** that has been stirred up
here. Hopefully he will eventually see that he IS the problem, but I
doubt it. He is going to totally decimate this newsgroup before he comes
to his senses. He thinks he is fighting the Iraq war here FFS.

Chris

Mike Romain wrote:
> Bill, you stupid ****, the 'only' cleaning this group needs is to clean
> 'you' out of it!
>
> Mike
>
> L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
>> Would the cowards like you put me in your kill file!!!!!!!! So I may
>> clean up this group!
>> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
>> http://www.billhughes.com/
>>

>> "Matt Macchiarolo" > wrote in message
>>> Didn't he say the group has already gone to hell? You're right, he is

>> going
>>> senile, right before our eyes.

A/C Systems [email protected] Technology 0 June 1st 07 08:40 PM
A/C Systems [email protected] Technology 0 May 24th 07 04:24 PM
A/C Systems [email protected] VW water cooled 0 May 23rd 07 10:28 PM
A/C Systems [email protected] Chrysler 0 May 23rd 07 10:27 PM
GPS systems Firebird Jeep 14 November 28th 05 08:35 PM