Online key for GT Legends

Old February 17th 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Online key for GT Legends

Mitch_A wrote:
> Hi Scott. Yeah its up at http://aardvark.servebeer.com but I havent done
> anything recently. I keep getting sidetracked IIRC a few of the links
> no longer work (different ports) but if you want something thats unavailable
> let me know and Ill fix ya up. The sphanky settings are in their somewhere
> though. I also used the rFactor controller.ini settings in my GTL
> player.ini though and that may not be the right way to go about it but it
> works for me. The only downside is the oscillations coming out of the pits
> or if you take your hands off the wheel. I can live with that over the weak
> forces though.
>
> As for centering my wheel. While in the pit or not moving it always goes to
> the left but as soon as I move the car it centers ok without the artificial
> centering form the CP. I just make sure Ive ran the wheel through its full
> range of motion before I go onto the track. Its been this way since F1C
> days IIRC.
>
> I don;t use the TrackIR much in racing sims. I have it at the ready with a
> button push though and do use it for specific corners or exiting my pit
> garage. TrackIR seems much more suited to flight Sims imo but others use it
> all the time. Be prepared for a learning curve if you do make the jump.
>
> Arent you having a problem with your Momo losing connection occasionally?
> Not really losing the connection but it is no longer recognized in game till
> I go back to main options/controllers? Online the wheel seems a bit more
> finicky as well.
>
> And Im still missin swervin Irvan
>
> Mitch
>
> "Scott B. Husted" > wrote in
>
>>Mitch,
>>
>>I've fallen a little behind... but do you still have the web page with
>>rFactor and GTL Momo configurations? Have you had any problems with the
>>centering? I still have to go in and manually play with the setting in
>>the player file to get the centering of the MOMO just right. It varies a
>>little between GTL and rFactor.
>>
>>I don't have a TrackIR, but the new 4 Pro is tempting. Do you guys who
>>have them really like using them? Any tips and or warnings?
>>
>>Thanks in advance,
>>Scott
>>

>>--
>>Scott B. Husted
>>http://www.Husted.cc

BTW.. I can't seem to get your page to load, is it down?

--
Scott B. Husted
http://www.Husted.cc
Old February 17th 06, 11:04 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Mitch_A wrote:
> The circumstances that they created by not sticking the sticker
>
> I agree 8 days for a gas leak is much worse in the "big scheme" but that
> doesnt blunt the poor service from Viva either
>
> I hope you dont live near many smokers TR )

I've had to turn down the sound in GTL - the backfires just got me too
nervous

Once you've got everything sorted we'll have to arrange an American
muscle vs Brit GT session soon Mitch!

Cheers
Tony
Old February 17th 06, 11:45 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Scott,

I highly recommend the TrackIR. I couldn't imagine driving without it.
For me, the key to getting used to it was to make my own setup. The
stock setups moves your view too much with very little movements of your
head. So I made a setup that was less sensitive and it feels great.

Old February 18th 06, 12:10 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Ooops. Forgot I used the port for GTL All should be ok soon. If you
want to go in before the dns propagates go here http://70.231.184.151:81

"Scott B. Husted" > wrote in

Old February 19th 06, 06:30 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

You forget Mitch, according to the developers everyone drives with their
thumbs now...

-Larry

. com...