Tire Stores and lug nut torque settings

Old March 5th 09, 12:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Tomes

Default Tire Stores and lug nut torque settings

"Lon" ...
> DougW wrote:
>> Tomes wrote:
>>> "DougW" ...
>>>>

>>> I like this.

>> That's a .357 he's pointing.
>> if you use a bigger o it could be a .454
>>

> But then you could get a ticket for using a .45 in a .35 zone.

That's what the cruise control is for. Just cruizin with the .357....
Old March 10th 09, 06:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Williams Nemesis

"Jeep America #1" > wrote in message
> you just cant leave well enough alone can you punk fraud
>
> things are going great this week in this group and then you have to be
> a troll

And of course you just had to stick your crap covered goat snout in to troll
it up eh jerky

> if you had any honor youd leave this group but you dont so youll just
> stay here to stir crap up

And if you had any honor you would have served your country like a real man
would
So you are a coward by definition (that's billieboi's definition)
Don't you find it strange that the person you revere so much actually hates
you?

Will

Old March 12th 09, 12:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
[email protected]

On Feb 24, 5:40*pm, "Frank_v7.0" > wrote:
> Had my tires (BFG T/A 31 10.5x15) rotated and balanced by a Big O Tire
> Store. Decided to try out my new Proto 6016 torque wrench. On the front
> tires 6 lugs were under torque and 2 were over torqued. On the rear
> tires I just loosened them a bit with my lug wrench and set them to the
> proper torque (95ft/lbs or 130n/m). This probably doesn't come as a huge
> shock to most in the group, but if it saves one loose wheel or a set of
> warped rotors it was probably worth posting. Even if they were perfect
> in the shop I guess they should be re-torqued after a day or so.
> --
> FRH

Yep recently bought 5 BFG T/A 31 10.5x15 to replace my stock 30 9.5x15
with 52,000 on them. I could not wait they were a POS and nasty on
wet roads. I did the same thing checked the touque also and most of
them were wrong. Just before the spare was put on I noticed a ****
load of weight on the tire. Went in and talked to the service manager
and told hin that the ballancing was not correct. Made them break the
tire down and rotate it 180 degrees, they rebalanced it and less tha
two thirds of the weights were used. The problem young kids and no
adult supervision the service manage should learn by now that I am a
PITA. We have been doing buisness since 92 he tries and thwart.

Coasty

If you are looking to build a full wardrobe and you have a limitedbudget, consider shopping in used clothing stores. Used clothing stores offera variety of clothing at affordable prices. You can shop for used clothing inphysical stores or online. [email protected] Chrysler 0 April 21st 08 12:57 PM
Intake manifold torque settings goodnigh Ford Mustang 3 August 25th 07 07:11 AM
torque wrench settings pad Technology 0 October 20th 05 11:28 PM
Wheel bolts torque wrench settings Jonathan Morton Audi 2 September 25th 05 02:38 PM
torque wrench settings paddy wack BMW 1 January 28th 05 09:35 PM