"all drivers are speeders" - IS NOT TRUE

Old December 19th 04, 01:46 AM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

>Big Bill Dec 18, 12:40 pm

>BTW, the child molestation thing - is that something you'd like to
>talk about? Why does it come up? Is it something you're
>"experimenting" with?

HAHA. I knew that would get you boiling. You won't admit it but you
know that being a speeder is the same as being a child abuser cause you
speeders kill and maim kids every day

Old December 19th 04, 01:51 AM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

>Nate Nagel Dec 18, 4:40 pm

>>Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

>>> Why don't you address the issue? You speed criminals say "everybody
>>> does 20 mph over the limit". Well - where are they?

>Right here. I just drove home from Annapolis at 70ish in a 65 and I
>didn't pass a soul.

That's my experience too. Nearly everyone does just 5+ mph over the
speed limit.

Old December 19th 04, 01:51 AM

Old December 19th 04, 01:57 AM
Nate Nagel

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:

>>Nate Nagel Dec 18, 4:40 pm

>>>Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

>>Right here. I just drove home from Annapolis at 70ish in a 65 and I
>>didn't pass a soul.

> That's my experience too. Nearly everyone does just 5+ mph over the
> speed limit.

You really need to learn to read for comprehension.

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel
Old December 19th 04, 01:57 AM
Nate Nagel

Old December 19th 04, 04:45 AM
Garth Almgren

Around 12/18/2004 5:51 PM, Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea)
<http://tinyurl.com/65nqz> wrote:

>>Nate Nagel wrote:
>>
>> Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea) <http://tinyurl.com/65nqz> wrote:
>>
>>> Why don't you address the issue? You speed criminals say "everybody
>>> does 20 mph over the limit". Well - where are they?

>> Right here. I just drove home from Annapolis at 70ish in a 65 and I
>> didn't pass a soul.

> That's my experience too. Nearly everyone does just 5+ mph over the
> speed limit.

(Though your reply has _nothing_ to do with what Nate said, or the
question you originally asked for that matter...)

Sounds like your speed limits need to be raised at *least* 5 MPH then,
doesn't it?

--
~/Garth
"I am patient with stupidity
Old December 19th 04, 04:45 AM
Garth Almgren

Old December 19th 04, 03:32 PM
Big Bill

On 18 Dec 2004 17:46:58 -0800, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> wrote:

>>Big Bill Dec 18, 12:40 pm

>>BTW, the child molestation thing - is that something you'd like to
>>talk about? Why does it come up? Is it something you're
>>"experimenting" with?

>HAHA. I knew that would get you boiling. You won't admit it but you
>know that being a speeder is the same as being a child abuser cause you
>speeders kill and maim kids every day

Boiling? You're projecting.

I know that being a speeder is the same as being a child abuser? How
would I know that? First, I know thwe difference. Second, that *you*
project this way tells me that *you* think they are the same. You
really do need help.
And, no, I don't think speeding is nearly as dangerous as you say it
is, while, according to your own words, *you* speed yourself.
You are seriously disturbed, and tell us so more each time you post.

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"
Old December 19th 04, 03:32 PM
Big Bill

Old December 23rd 04, 12:32 AM
Max

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend a écrit :
> There's a 55mph freeway near where i live and if i do 50, everybody
> passes me. But if i do 60 very few do. The deadly criminal speed loons
> like to tell us that EVERYBODY DOES 20 MPH OVER THE SPEED LIMIT, but
> that is not true. The speeders just say that so they don't have to
> face the fact that they are abnornal and murderous freaks!!!!!!

you went 60mph in a 55?

YOU ABNORMAL MURDEROUS FREAK!

--
http://www.saab-900.tk