1991 Miata for sale

Old February 21st 09, 11:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Default Austin - NMC

No, you've got the right guy / house. I remember the bed that was supposed
to rise thru the roof and that observatory type of theme. Maybe they gave up
on the rotating bs or, I could be remembering wrong. I guess it got built is
some fashion, eh! I never knew the guys name but I probably wouldn't have
put it together with the guy space traveling with the russians.

I remember the talk about the secret passageways you mention and the duct
work was all supposed to be big enough that you could sneak around inside of
it or something. We had just finished working on Michael Dell's (much less)
crazy but no less extravagant house up there.

Chris
99BBB

Old February 22nd 09, 04:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_3_]

Default Austin

pws > wrote:

> XS11E wrote:
>
>> I'd prefer to stay in the US.... <GD&R>

> Hehe, I opened myself up for that one. Also, I like Arizona too
> much for a comeback, so I give.....
>
> I might be driving across that state of your's on the way to visit
> California soon. How much longer before it gets really hot?

Not until June probably. Let me know, we'll put a sleeping bag in the
outhouse and throw another potato in the pot....

The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org
Old February 22nd 09, 02:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

XS11E wrote:

> Not until June probably. Let me know, we'll put a sleeping bag in the
> outhouse and throw another potato in the pot....

I can feel the love all the way from here.......Thanks, man.....

Pat
Old February 22nd 09, 04:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> No, you've got the right guy / house. I remember the bed that was
> supposed to rise thru the roof and that observatory type of theme. Maybe
> they gave up on the rotating bs or, I could be remembering wrong. I
> guess it got built is some fashion, eh! I never knew the guys name but I
> probably wouldn't have put it together with the guy space traveling with
> the russians.
>
> I remember the talk about the secret passageways you mention and the
> duct work was all supposed to be big enough that you could sneak around
> inside of it or something. We had just finished working on Michael
> Dell's (much less) crazy but no less extravagant house up there.
>
> Chris
> 99BBB

Here is a picture and description of the place for anyone still reading
this completely off-topic thread.... :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britannia_Manor

Pat
Old February 24th 09, 02:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Wait a minute Pat ....... which 'pot' is he going to throw another potato
in?
Chris
99BBB

Old February 24th 09, 02:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Good work! That's definitely the house. It looks far more 'normal' from the
outside than I envisioned.

Chris
99BBB

Old February 24th 09, 02:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> Wait a minute Pat ....... which 'pot' is he going to throw another
> potato in?
> Chris
> 99BBB

If he has one to **** in, I suppose it will be that one, especially
since my bed for the night will be sleeping bag in the outhouse.....

Pat
Old February 24th 09, 03:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_3_]

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:

> Wait a minute Pat ....... which 'pot' is he going to throw another
> potato in?

Don't ask, don't tell.....

Old February 25th 09, 03:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Hey, I thought Obama put a stop to that! lol

Chris
99BBB

. ..