1991 Miata for sale

Old February 12th 09, 03:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
[email protected]

Default 1991 Miata for sale

I am selling my red Miata, if interested please contact me at

Abid
Old February 12th 09, 10:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Grant Edwards

On 2009-02-12, pws > wrote:
> Grant Edwards wrote:

>>> I have talked to Abid before. He is located in or near
>>> Houston, Texas.

>> Whether that's in the US is another question...

> Heh-heh. We have not managed to secede, yet.

When Texas secedes, are they going to leave Austin in the US?

--
Grant

Old February 13th 09, 03:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

ouch! Pat ......Pat? ........ good question Grant, I know many that would
say yes (not me) :-)

Chris
99BBB

">

Old February 13th 09, 05:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Grant Edwards

On 2009-02-13, Chris D'Agnolo > wrote:

>> When Texas secedes, are they going to leave Austin in the US?

> ouch! Pat ......Pat? ........ good question Grant, I know many
> that would say yes (not me) :-)

I've met more than one person from Texas who won't claim
Austinites as real Texans -- which is a bit odd, considering
it's the capitol. I think it may have something to do with
Austin being a small blue dot in a large red state.

--
Grant

Old February 13th 09, 01:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Default Austin (was: 1991 Miata for sale) NMC

Grant Edwards wrote:

> I've met more than one person from Texas who won't claim
> Austinites as real Texans -- which is a bit odd, considering
> it's the capitol. I think it may have something to do with
> Austin being a small blue dot in a large red state.

Exactly. I am guessing that 95% of the Obama signs in Texas were
displayed in Austin.

Austin votes blue, but the population is as diverse as anywhere I have
seen.

The fact that I am neither Republican nor Democrat, and neither liberal
nor conservative makes it to where I fail to fit in politically no
matter where I am. ;-)

Austin is actually a good place for misfits like myself, it's just
getting a little too crowded.

Pat

Old February 13th 09, 03:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
[email protected]

On Feb 12, 12:24*pm, pws > wrote:
> Stuart H. wrote:
> > wrote:
> >> I am selling my red Miata, if interested please contact me at
> >>

> >> Abid

> > It might help if you told us what country it is located in.

> > Stuart in Canada

> I have talked to Abid before. He is located in or near Houston, Texas.
>
> I am curious about the odometer reading and the asking price.
>
> Pat

Yes Pat we chat before, I am indeed in Houston, TX, it has 116K miles
and I am asking $3000.

Abid