gas prices too high or too low?

Old June 29th 04, 04:11 PM
Johnny Marcos

"Veronica Thomas" > wrote in
:

Daddy and husband doesn't want his wife and daughter killed in the rice
mobile when ARNOLD shifts lanes in his hummer - for perceived safety -
this weak intimidated women buy BIG SUV's to feel safe - then any
RATIONAL man knows he must buy a big truck or big suv so that he is safe
so that when these emotionally insecure women put on makeup in thier suv
going 80 down the highway and dont pay attention to the road they wont
kill him.

So it is a positive feedback loop - the cars get bigger and bigger and
suck more and more gas all because some little rich girl didn't feel
safe on the highway.

Old June 29th 04, 04:15 PM
Johnny Marcos

"Robert J. Kolker" > wrote in

Spoiled idiot daddy's little princess is first on my list - she is the
reason we got into this positive feedback loop about bigger and bigger
vehicles and houses far BEYOND what was needed and WASTED resources.

Next weak pussy whipped men that contributed to the idiocy of this
spoiled princess because he needed the promise of a wet stinky hole to
make him happy - *notice I said promise - it rarely comes to fruition.

> Cal Cerise wrote:
>> I'd like to see gas stay high for the next few years so people will
>> think about alternate energy, diesel, motorcycles, along with high
>> interest rates to make people want to build and DIY instead of
>> buy,buy,buy. Maybe we need the depression.

> A depression will produce casualties, i.e. people who will die because
> the services they need either are not available or they cannot afford
> them. Please prepare of a list of people who you are willing to see

die.

Old June 29th 04, 04:15 PM
Johnny Marcos

Old June 29th 04, 04:24 PM
Johnny Marcos

"Veronica Thomas" > wrote in
:

> What about milk prices? I paid $5.00 for one gallon of milk the other

There isn't any inflation in this country - silly fool - listen at what
greenspan tells you - who needs milk - it is unhealthy anyways - has
cholesterol - do like the chinese - rice and water and be happy you still
have your life.
Old June 29th 04, 04:24 PM
Johnny Marcos

"Veronica Thomas" > wrote in
:

Old June 29th 04, 04:44 PM
Johnny Marcos

Matt Mead > wrote in
:

> Yes, let's blame the rich!! How dare they be allowed to earn more
> money then the average citizen. Hey, I have an idea, how about we
> take their money from them and give it to you and me. That certainly
> sounds more fair..... at least to those of us making less then the
> rich. (By the way, exactly what is "rich"? I need to know so I never
> exceed that threshold. I don't want to ever be blamed for the worlds
> problems ya know......)
>
> Matt
> 99 V-10 Super Duty, Super Cab 4x4

I don't want thier money - I can't eat green paper - I want thier land
so I can lay about nude all day and not be bothered by thugs with badges
- and I want thier pools and jacuzzi so I can swim and lounge all day,
and I want thier trees and crops so I can build structures and eat as I
see fit. They can have ALL the money in the world if they will just
give me these things. They can have all the GOLD too, if they will give
me these things. However they won't - they want these things for
themselves and don't want me or anyone else coming into thier lands or
jacuzzis or cutting down thier trees or eating thier crops - less for
them.

I want to live like adam and eve and have a fruit tree. Of course once
I get rich and am living like adam and eve and have all the free food
and free space I could ever want I don't want to go back into poverty
where I can't - so I am sure gonna try and protect my little piece of
heaven.

There is only so much land on this planet - why do our leaders let
populations form that cannot be educated or fed in ways that make them
happy? I don't want to be around a bunch of ****ed off starving people
ready to eat me cause they see I have something they dont have - so I am
going to hide out with my rich buddies and try to get away from the
starving poor. Class warfare - much better to make everyone in the
population rich (having free food, free time, free land) so that there
is no more class warfare - as long as people are born into poverty it
wont happen - work on the problem from both ends - work on the poverty
and work on the births - everyone has a much better standard of living.

I don't want to turn on the TV and expected to feel bad cause millions
are starving in Africa - if they were given more food and thier births
reduced and educated better my children will not have to see skeleton
babies dying from mal nutrition in the future. The world leaders are
allowing this to happen so one day one of these starving africans gets a
suitcase nuke and blows up new york city cause he is a ****ed off person
- we need to nip this in the bud.
Old June 29th 04, 04:44 PM
Johnny Marcos

Matt Mead > wrote in
:

Old June 29th 04, 08:17 PM
Veronica Thomas

I just don't understand why someone making hundreds of thousands of dollars
a year for 20 years off the Oil company they own, then, when times are
toughest for all Americans, we go to war (which we are paying for) so that
they can make even more money from their oil companies and all they can
think about is raising the price of the gasoline so that they can keep
making the same profit, if not more. To me it would be, should be, more
American to take a personal hit for the good of less fortunate Americans and
let the economy thrive. I wanted to say Bush instead of "the rich" in my
original email, but didn't want this to end up in a political battle.