SRT-4 Caliber Kicker sub connector

Old October 21st 09, 12:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
mike[_1_]

Default SRT-4 Caliber Kicker sub connector

We just bought a slightly used 2008 SRT-4. The guy before us had a
sterio in it, and I am assuming that he kept the original Kicker sub
that came with the car (can see the marks on the hook on the back of
the seat where it hooks on).
My question is, what does the sub power/audio hook up look like and
where is it located in the trunk?
I found a connector (squarish) on the driver side trunk under the
spare tire cover that has four wires in it. Would anyone know if this
is it and what the wires are? I am assuming power, ground, and two
wires for the audio. Does this sound right?

Mike
mlawrenc(at)gmail.com
Old October 25th 09, 01:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Wesley

Mike,

Unfortunately, I can't answer your question. But...if you are looking to
get a replacement sub, I would try contacting Crutchfield -
www.crutchfield.com - they seem to keep a good database of car stereo
information, they can probably sell you just what you need and tell you
where it plugs in...

Wesley