AWA [OFFER] CV Boot

Old May 2nd 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.autos.misc

Default AWA [OFFER] CV Boot

AWA [OFFER] CV Boot

Inventory ID: 9833
Manufacturer: Manufacturer, Asia
Country: Taiwan, Republic of China
Contact: All World Automotive
Line Items: 1
Value: $11,610
Photos Available: yes

Details:
We are one of the leadest manufacturer and exporter of Auto Parts in Taiwan. We have developed the Great Innovative products called Universal CV Joint Boot and Universal Steering Boot, these products characteristics are the easy installation without dismantling the CV Joint or the tie rod end while installing, only take 3 minutes, low cost, suitable for all size of vehicles, zero inventories guaranteed, and the high quality rubber material imported from Germany. Our mainly export market is Japan, therefore We only provide the high quality products to meet the strict quality control of Japan. We also passed the ISO 9001 to prove the high quality of Our products. We look for Business partner to help us expand Our products market there in Your country, any interest in Our products Please feel free to contact us. We thank You in advance for Your interest and look forward to build mutual Business relationship with You in the near Future.

More Details: http://www.allworldautomotive.com/vi...=3379&ots=9833

Please visit our website for more offers
http://allworldautomotive.com
The world's largest Surplus Auto Parts B2B Trading Network

- Free Inventory Postings [Offers to Sell] (free cross posting worldwide - 317)
- Free RFQ Postings [Offers to Buy] (free cross posting worldwide - 317)
- Free Messaging
- 3,028 Inventories [Offers to Sell] Valued at $25,421,523,800
- 179,745 Line Items of Product on 252 Different Brands
- 17,898 Members from 188 countries
- Currently cross posting to 317 trade sites
...and growing daily

Connecting buyers and sellers in the Automotive Parts Industry
http://www.allworldautomotive.com

Posted via the All World Robot
+++ http://www.allworldautomotive.com/posting +++
Posting your offers to tradesites & newsgroups world-wide