Ford Mustang pics

Old January 9th 05, 03:26 PM
Taswell Alexander

Default Ford Mustang pics

Hi there, can anyone send me some photos of any Mustangs, especially the
Shelby or Grande

Old January 11th 05, 07:13 PM
Backyard Mechanic

Taswell Alexander opined in :

> Hi there, can anyone send me some photos of any Mustangs, especially the
> Shelby or Grande

Sure! While we're at it, need any term papers written?

Maybe this will give you a hint, if not.. ask the driver on the short bus
tomorrow

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...+grande&sp el
l=1

And only an idiot puts his email address in newsgroup text.
* * * * * * *
Damn, I'm in a good mood!

Old January 11th 05, 07:17 PM
Backyard Mechanic

Would email someone he doesnt know based on a newsgroup request!

Backyard Mechanic opined in :

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...ustang+grande&

Old January 11th 05, 08:25 PM
Sarah Czepiel

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:17:12 GMT, Backyard Mechanic
> wrote:

>Would email someone he doesnt know based on a newsgroup request!

Maybe if you hadn't seemed so pleased with yourself for having
responded like a complete asshole to a politely worded
request....hmmm?

Sarah

Old January 11th 05, 09:58 PM
Backyard Mechanic

Sarah Czepiel opined in :

> On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:17:12 GMT, Backyard Mechanic
> > wrote:
>
>>Would email someone he doesnt know based on a newsgroup request!

> Maybe if you hadn't seemed so pleased with yourself for having
> responded like a complete asshole to a politely worded
> request....hmmm?
>
> Sarah

What's YOUR problem?

I gave him what he wanted... Advice was thrown in for free.

Old January 11th 05, 11:27 PM
Sarah Czepiel

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:58:06 GMT, Backyard Mechanic
> wrote:

>Sarah Czepiel opined in :
>
>> On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:17:12 GMT, Backyard Mechanic
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>Would email someone he doesnt know based on a newsgroup request!

>> Maybe if you hadn't seemed so pleased with yourself for having
>> responded like a complete asshole to a politely worded
>> request....hmmm?
>>
>> Sarah

>What's YOUR problem?

>I gave him what he wanted... Advice was thrown in for free.

Hmmm..you can't read either.
Old January 12th 05, 02:10 PM
SVTKate

You don't come here often... DO YOU Sarah?

BM is, as his sig states...
a crusty old geezer curmudgeon.. deal with it!

Old January 12th 05, 03:05 PM
Backyard Mechanic

SVTKate opined in nk.net:

> You don't come here often... DO YOU Sarah?
>
> BM is, as his sig states...
> a crusty old geezer curmudgeon.. deal with it!

And, in this case, I'm right!

Someone who never posted here before asks people to e-mail him...

Is no different than those who post they are "horny lonely girls, looking for
a relationship .. or fun" and would have you go onto their website named
"darkmail dot com" See alt.autos.ford

Now this guy MAY be legit.. see he
http://tinyurl.com/5pwsf

but note the requests for e-mail in the other messages, as well. And the
small number of posts.

I NEVER email anyone but regulars on ANY group or messageboard, and I still
say that anyone who disregards that bit of common sense may well be sorry
they did it.... that is, if they are smart enough to figure out what they did
wrong.

And, again, if you are smart enough to post on a group, you should be able to
come back and get the requested info... which i did provide.

Here's another little tip, for free:

If you get an official looking email asking you to update your account...
look close at the url..which may or may not show on the "click here" link

example: \\ will take your info and run to your bank
account. NEVER go to a site that has the @ in its url.

Unless it's your company site, because that form is meant to be used as a
login.

Sarah, next time figger out the message before you shoot the messenger...

Old January 12th 05, 09:13 PM
Sarah Czepiel

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:05:28 GMT, Backyard Mechanic
> wrote:

>SVTKate opined in nk.net:
>
>> You don't come here often... DO YOU Sarah?

Actually Kate I was here a long time ago before *you* ever showed up.

>> BM is, as his sig states...
>> a crusty old geezer curmudgeon.. deal with it!

I decided a long time ago I wasn't going to let rude morons and their
sycophants bother me.

YHAND.

Old January 13th 05, 12:17 AM
Stuart&Janet

Try posting to the newsgroup alt.binaries.pictures.autos and make a request for Mustang
pictures. You can download them there yourself. Also use Google "image" search. I have 1.8
Gigs of pictures of Mustangs, Fords, Mercs and various other cars and I don't recall
anyone sending them to me. ;^) HTH. StuK