Jeep, Chrysler quality and cust. service - YUCK

Old February 14th 05, 04:49 PM
Cashew

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 23:11:12 -0500, "James C. Reeves"

**** you, dealer.
Old February 14th 05, 04:50 PM
Cashew

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 11:15:11 -0500, "Percival P. Cassidy"
> wrote:

>What does the "5-star" rating signify?

Absolutely NOTHING

Old February 14th 05, 05:01 PM
TNKEV

> >What does the "5-star" rating signify?

> Absolutely NOTHING

The five star rating means that they have factory trained and certified
technicians

> >What does a dealer have to do to get (and lose) that rating?

they would lose that rating if they refuse to train thier employees.

Old February 14th 05, 06:40 PM
David

"TNKEV" > wrote in message

>> >What does the "5-star" rating signify?

>> Absolutely NOTHING

> The five star rating means that they have factory trained and certified

Actually all Chrysler dealers have to have Factory trained technicians.

Old February 15th 05, 02:47 AM
James C. Reeves

"Cashew" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 23:11:12 -0500, "James C. Reeves"
> > wrote:
>
>>Something doesn't sound right. I've had nothing but good experiences with
>>Chrysler working through the very few issues I've even had with them over
>>nearly 20 years of buying their vehicles. Perhaps trying a different
>>dealer...look for the "5-star" rated dealer. Good luck!
>>

> **** you, dealer.

And that contribution is helpful, exactly how?

Old February 17th 05, 02:01 AM
mic canic

the one thing that was not written was the spiffs the dealer gets for being 5
star
and thats the bottom line of that whole scam
the techs are suppose to get cash for no comebacs
do u think that happens? and there is no recourse when they don't get it

Old February 17th 05, 02:08 AM
mic canic

wellll he got that off his chest and now won't go postal

Old February 17th 05, 02:57 AM
David

Spiffs to the mechanics is a dealer thing. It is not from Chrysler. Chrysler
does not spiff the mechanics for anything, due to the problem with Sears
years ago spiffing there mechanics to upsell parts. I think they got busted
on dateline, or some other news show. If the dealer wants to spiff that's
fine, But it is not from Chrysler. The dealerership get's extra money from
Chrysler depending on there scores, and sales volume.

Old February 19th 05, 02:31 PM
mic canic

actually the techs are suppose to get 125.00 from the dealer for a 95% or better
ffv per 1/4 but we know that never happens and it's not general knowledge