Alfa GT JTD Cruise Control

Old July 23rd 05, 03:14 PM
Ark

Default Alfa GT JTD Cruise Control

My cruise control seems intermittent. ie it works sometimes and then after a
while it seems to just not work and the dash indicator light won't come on.
The only way to reset it is to stop the car, take the key out and re-start
the engine and then all is fine.

Anyone else had this or is it a warranty problem.

Thanks in advance for any reply

Old July 23rd 05, 05:29 PM
Ivan

"Ark" > wrote in message
o.uk...
> My cruise control seems intermittent. ie it works sometimes and then after
> while it seems to just not work and the dash indicator light won't come
> on.
> The only way to reset it is to stop the car, take the key out and
> re-start
> the engine and then all is fine.
>
> Anyone else had this or is it a warranty problem.
>
> Thanks in advance for any reply

Yup me too! Well once actually. I don't use it very often, but in true Alfa
fashion, mine stopped working when I was showing it off to a collegue of
mine!
Seems to have been OK since though.

HTH

--
Ivan.

Alfa GT
Ex 156 2.5 V6 Veloce
Ex 156 Selespeed (RIP 22 May 03)
Ex 145 QV
Ex 33 16v QV
Ex 33 QV series 1

Old July 23rd 05, 06:06 PM
Juuso

"Ivan" > kirjoitti

> "Ark" > wrote in message
> o.uk...
>> My cruise control seems intermittent. ie it works sometimes and then
>> after a
>> while it seems to just not work and the dash indicator light won't come
>> on.
>> The only way to reset it is to stop the car, take the key out and
>> re-start
>> the engine and then all is fine.
>>
>> Anyone else had this or is it a warranty problem.
>>
>> Thanks in advance for any reply

> Yup me too! Well once actually. I don't use it very often, but in true
> Alfa fashion, mine stopped working when I was showing it off to a collegue
> of mine!
> Seems to have been OK since though.
>
> HTH
>
> --
> Ivan.
>
> Alfa GT
> Ex 156 2.5 V6 Veloce
> Ex 156 Selespeed (RIP 22 May 03)
> Ex 145 QV
> Ex 33 16v QV
> Ex 33 QV series 1

I am using it all the time and no problems. If it keeps going down and you
also see the indicator light go out it sure is a warranty thing.

Juuso
Alfa GT, Rosso

Old July 24th 05, 12:46 AM
alfistagj

day in day out mine works fine since I have my GT (feb. 2005 / 12000km)
--
Ciao from Holland
AlfistaGJ (Gert-Jan)

"Ark" > schreef in bericht