Squadra Corse Alfa Romeo

Old March 17th 05, 10:49 PM
Tony Rickard

Default Squadra Corse Alfa Romeo

We're going to get our very own racing game, licensed by Alfa!!

http://www.blackbeangames.com/?act=games&game=scar

Old March 17th 05, 11:22 PM
Catman

Tony Rickard wrote:

> We're going to get our very own racing game, licensed by Alfa!!
>
> http://www.blackbeangames.com/?act=games&game=scar

w00t

LAN game, anyone?
Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 2.0 TS (Badly bent) 155 TS
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old March 17th 05, 11:48 PM
Tony Rickard

"Catman" wrote:

> > We're going to get our very own racing game, licensed by Alfa!!
> >
> > http://www.blackbeangames.com/?act=games&game=scar

> w00t
>
> LAN game, anyone?

No crashers mind

Old March 18th 05, 07:47 AM
Catman

Tony Rickard wrote:

> "Catman" wrote:
>
>> > We're going to get our very own racing game, licensed by Alfa!!
>> >
>> > http://www.blackbeangames.com/?act=games&game=scar

>> w00t
>>
>> LAN game, anyone?

> No crashers mind

Oddly I was looking fro some verge surfing in a 75. Cheaper that way,
though I may have to buy a wheel. Never been a fan of driving games, but
this might just have to be done.
Old March 18th 05, 08:13 AM
Tony Rickard

"Catman" wrote:

> >> w00t
> >>
> >> LAN game, anyone?

> > No crashers mind

> Oddly I was looking fro some verge surfing in a 75. Cheaper that way,
> though I may have to buy a wheel. Never been a fan of driving games, but
> this might just have to be done.

I love the real sims like Grand Prix Legends which you can also race in
online championships. This one looks a tad arcade for me but has probably
got to be done. Strangely the family have never been that impressed with my
racing achievements

If you are not into computer games you may be looking at more than buying a
wheel to get any decent performance though...

Old March 18th 05, 08:40 AM
Catman

Tony Rickard wrote:

>> > No crashers mind

>> Oddly I was looking fro some verge surfing in a 75. Cheaper that way,
>> though I may have to buy a wheel. Never been a fan of driving games, but
>> this might just have to be done.

> I love the real sims like Grand Prix Legends which you can also race in
> online championships. This one looks a tad arcade for me but has probably
> got to be done. Strangely the family have never been that impressed with
> my racing achievements
>
> If you are not into computer games you may be looking at more than buying
> a wheel to get any decent performance though...

Erm, don't you think my 3G Athlon 64XP wth a Raid 0 and 256M Geforce card
will cope then?
Old March 18th 05, 08:44 AM
Tony Rickard

"Catman" wrote:

> > If you are not into computer games you may be looking at more than

buying
> > a wheel to get any decent performance though...

> Erm, don't you think my 3G Athlon 64XP wth a Raid 0 and 256M Geforce card
> will cope then?

Smarty pants

Old March 18th 05, 09:01 PM
Hughes.

In article > ,
"Tony Rickard" > wrote:

> We're going to get our very own racing game, licensed by Alfa!!
>
> http://www.blackbeangames.com/?act=games&game=scar

Looks quite nice, but manufacturer endorsed games don't always turn out great.

I'll stick with my Spider, GTV and GT in Gran Turismo for now.

--
I Amuse (I am Hughes.)
Judge Nutmeg in #Digi

Hughes. is filmed in front of a live studio audience.
Old March 18th 05, 10:03 PM
Pete

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:01:50 +0000, "Hughes." >, wrote:

>Looks quite nice, but manufacturer endorsed games don't always turn out great.
>
>I'll stick with my Spider, GTV and GT in Gran Turismo for now.

However FIA endorsement takes a great deal of effort.
Look at GTR (released this week in UK) if you want realism in driving and
car physics. Grand Prix Legends was the inspiration for the programmer.
It drives fantastically. Though you need to put in a few months of effort
to get the very best out of it. Ask The Roos Racing Team. they use it when
they can't get track time <LOL>

Pete
--

156 2.0 TS (2001) - Proteo Rosso (his)
147 2.0 TS (2002) - Gem Green (hers)
Old March 19th 05, 06:12 PM
Bert Kanters

There are Alfasuds in there! Got to have!

"Tony Rickard" > schreef in bericht
k...